Art Project gone awry...

MrsPepper

Reaction score

Okay. So yeah, I have an art project. Which also happens to be muppet related, since I picked my own theme. But it's due tomorrow. And I am never going to finish. Never ever ever.

0____0

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kelrond/100_3344copy.jpg

(The remote controls are to hold down the artwork and to stop it from rolling up)

Looks like it's a muppet/art all nighter for me! :confused:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
NOO!!! My workspace is being usurped. Is there no JUSTICE?!?!?

NONE??!?!?!

*Please excuse the late-night rantings of a frantic art student.

Java

Reaction score
Looking good. I hope you can finish it without stressing out even more than you are.

As they say in show buisness - break a leg!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That's a great looking piece of artwork, MrsPepper! I really like it! Great Scooter by the way! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... What's this suppossed to be Mrs. P? If you need space to work, you can always use the common room on your floor of the dorms.
And I'm interested in getting someone who can maybe help me out artistically by drawing up all the batty beuties in my belfry.

Oh well, hope it went great with the all-nighter Muppet art project.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
How'd the project turn out? When I was in college and had something like that to do, I usually found that each small aspect got progressively worse and worse, and that I was more willing to live with it the earlier it got...

Yours looks good!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, please tell us how it went!
And echoing the Count's sentiments, what is it? I know thanks to Sarah that it includes Scooter, but is there anything else? And is it a painting, sculpture, puppet?...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Count, FraggleMup...I'll be your eyes...ok, so the project is a collage of hand drawn Muppet Show pics (that look like live photos)...There is a Miss. Piggy & Kermit, a Statler & Waldorf, a Beaker & Bunsen, the EM gang, Rowlf & his piano, Fozzie & a ventriloquist dummy, a sweetums (I think), amd a Scooter....so far....The second pic shows the finished Scooter with a note saying, "10:42 PM making progress...finally >< YAH half decent Scooter...Can I sleep yet?" ...It's very good, but what happened with it P?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
lol Thank you for being our eyes, and thank you for remembering and understanding why we need them.