Arthur - What Did the Kids Grow Up to Be?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Emily's mother is a rabbit and her father is a monkey. James and Molly's mother is a rat and father is a rabbit. But somehow or another, neither shows any traits of both species.
That's odd. I wonder if the parents having different species was intentional.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's odd. I wonder if the parents having different species was intentional.
Yeah, I'm sure of it, kiddie shows have been good to show mixed/inter-racial/inter-species families... look at SST: You've got the Noodle family consisting of Mr. Noodle (a white man), Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle (a white man), Mr. Noodle's Sister Miss Noodle (a white woman), and Mr. Noodle's Other Sister Miss Noodle (a black woman). And of course Gina went to Guatemalla several seasons ago to adopt Marco.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Emily's mother is a rabbit and her father is a monkey. James and Molly's mother is a rat and father is a rabbit. But somehow or another, neither shows any traits of both species.
When did they show Emily's father?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, the fact that wiki has pages for like...every background character that has appeared on the show amazes me :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
That's the magic of us down there...we are dedicated to minor and background characters.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure of it, kiddie shows have been good to show mixed/inter-racial/inter-species families... look at SST: You've got the Noodle family consisting of Mr. Noodle (a white man), Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle (a white man), Mr. Noodle's Sister Miss Noodle (a white woman), and Mr. Noodle's Other Sister Miss Noodle (a black woman). And of course Gina went to Guatemalla several seasons ago to adopt Marco.
As long as Marco does not sing in My Guatemalla woah woah woah. The song on Arthur wasn't too bad, but while sterotypes are mean there's such a thing as to politcally correct.
Hmmmm....
Binky-Ballet dancing boxer that lulls babies to sleep. (showing Binky's split personality)
Muffy-Whatever makes her the most money and doesn't involve charity.
Francine- Pro-athlete what else?
Fern-Would write the next big series all in verse
Buster-A professional comedian of course
Brain-A rocket scientist, teacher, or some other intelluctual activity.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
For a handful of the kids, as well as adults:

Arthur - Moved to England and became actor Daniel Radcliffe.
D.W. - Moved to the Lower East Side of New York in order to help troubled youth. Let's just say she put more fear in them than they had ever seen.
Buster - Became a cast member on Saturday Night Live.
Francine - Trained for the Olympics, and almost made it through, but was once again defeated by Jenna. She disappeared afterwards.
Muffy - Formed OWN with Oprah Winfrey.
Brain - Became the first bear President.
Binky - Became a professional dancer. Played the Joker in "Batman: The Ballet"
Sue Ellen - Became a secret agent.
Fern - Became a best-selling authoress.
George - Worked as Sherri Lewis' assistant. Later formed his own entertainment group with Wally.
Wally - Became an internet meme.
Dave Read - Opened his own bakery.
Jane Read- Continued working as an accountant. Currently retired.
Bitzi Baxter - With the popularity of newspapers dwindling, she briefly went into financial trouble. Eventually became her son's manager.
Bo Baxter - Became a travel agent. Regularly skyps with Buster.
Miss Blank - After losing her job as a substitue teacher (she never showed up for the job) completely vanished off the face of the earth.
The Tibbles - Landed in and out of jail for different reasons. Later 'taught' by D.W.
Emily - Got her own reality show.
Pal - Became a movie star.
Kate - Spent many years in therapy after trying to convince people that she could talk to animals.
Mr. Ratburn - Eventually retired and moved to Cake City, Florida.
Mr. Haney - Currently resides in a retirement home.
Mr. Morris - Also in a retirement home.
Thora Read - Lived to be 100.
Mrs. McGrady - Er... maybe I shouldn't go there.
Rattles - Became a nightclub owner. Has severe ties with the Mafia.
Molly - Became a camp counselor.
Prunella - Went balmy.
Nadine - Continues to hang out with D.W. Constantly haunts Arthur.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Buster - Became a cast member on Saturday Night Live.
Yeah, I could see that... he's not quite ready for primetime.
Muffy - Formed OWN with Oprah Winfrey.
Ah. Well, learn somethin' new every day.
Binky - Became a professional dancer. Played the Joker in "Batman: The Ballet"
Lol.
George - Worked as Sherri Lewis' assistant. Later formed his own entertainment group with Wally.
Unfortunately, I believe Shari Lewis was dead before George even had an episode dedicated to him, let alone before he built Wally.
Wally - Became an internet meme.
You mean he wasn't already? That should be a crime.
Bitzi Baxter - With the popularity of newspapers dwindling, she briefly went into financial trouble. Eventually became her son's manager.
Oh yeah, that goes without saying, as much as a helicopter parent as she is, I can see that happening.
Miss Blank - After losing her job as a substitue teacher (she never showed up for the job) completely vanished off the face of the earth.
LOL!
Emily - Got her own reality show.
Wait... why?
Pal - Became a movie star.
WHY?!
Kate - Spent many years in therapy after trying to convince people that she could talk to animals.
ROFLMFAO!!!
Rattles - Became a nightclub owner. Has severe ties with the Mafia.
Whoa! Really?
Molly - Became a camp counselor.
How many of her campers has she molested?
Nadine - Continues to hang out with D.W. Constantly haunts Arthur.
XD