Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Just curious, did Slink ever have any dialogue after his short stint with that Toby guy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't even remember Slink being on the show after Toby, but apparently he, for some reason, became a member of the Tough Customers at some point after the show had already started going down hill.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, from what I remember, he was basically there for Tough Customers atmosphere.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And on that same token... what did ever happen to Toby? I seem to recall him being seen in the background a small number of times as an extra, but that's about it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually think Slink has had some very minor lines, like maybe one line in a few episodes, but I actually can't pinpoint any O_0

I don't even recall seeing Toby as a background character after his appearance :/

mr3urious

Reaction score
I still think it's sad that the first Flash Animated cartoon series (Mucha Lucha) looks more modern than this does. Why can't anyone take cues from Fosters Home or The Mr. Men show? It's a tool to animate, just stop using too many short cuts.
Same goes for Bob's Burgers. I can't even tell that it's animated with Flash most of the time due to so few motion tweens. KaBlam! managed to look more fluid as well, and that was from 1996!

Hubert

Reaction score
I actually think Slink has had some very minor lines, like maybe one line in a few episodes, but I actually can't pinpoint any O_0
And you call yourself a Slink fan?

Slink has had multiple lines after the appearance...nothing major, but he has had a good amount of lines.

I don't even recall seeing Toby as a background character after his appearance :/
You're right, Toby was never seen after that appearance.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And you call yourself a Slink fan?

Slink has had multiple lines after the appearance...nothing major, but he has had a good amount of lines.
What I meant was that I can't think of any actual quotes :stick_out_tongue:

Maybe I could if they played those episodes on tv more often :stick_out_tongue: