Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Reaction score
Does anyone find it annoying when Brain starts being a know-it-all? Like whenever they're watching a TV show or reading a book, Brain starts mentioning how every little detail is so illogical. And when someone writes a story, Brain ruins it by telling them the mistakes they made like animals can't talk or use tools and how the calculations to do something are wrong. Also when just talking regularly with friends and family, Brain usually tries to correct everyone's grammar.
Lol. "Animals cant talk" I just fount this ironic, cuz everyone on the show are animals....which brings be to question why they have pets like pal, that is a dog, and yet fern is a dog herself. kind of messed up. same with sue ellen and Nemo (Francines cat...) etc. and you know how Sue Ellen is a cat, and Mr. Ratburn and prunella are rats? Does that mean Sue Ellen can tecnically eat them? :|

Reaction score
And I was looking at netflix at the last couple of shows on there where Arthurs aunt thorma teaches arthur to knit and he enjoys it...? this is a headscatcher because how do you devote 15 minutes of him knitting? besides the fact its more bazzare then some of the other episodes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So many bad puns >_<

So why are we supposed to be surprised Rattles is good at chess? He's never come off as a dumb character to me...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think we're supposed to be surprised that he's good at chess because he isn't a dumb character, I think we're supposed to be surprised that he's good at chess because you wouldn't expect someone like him would even be interested in things like that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Two things...

When Brain gets teamed with Buster and Binky in the annual Arithmattack competition, he immediately enrolls Buster in binomial boot camp. Can Brain transform Buster into a mathematic marvel? Or will he be forced to eat humble pi?
Binome Bootcamp?

I so wish...

and two...

When Sue Ellen decides to stop eating meat, Muffy and Francine compete to be the best vegetarian. Can they successfully resist meat? Or was this a missed steak?
Oh, they're trying even harder to make Sue Ellen an Expy of Lisa Simpson?

heck... third thing...

The unthinkable has happened! Fern has writer’s block! Fortunately, Ladonna’s full of stories. Faced with a tight deadline, Fern decides to “borrow” the tales and simply change the names. Has Fern confused write and wrong?
YOU DID THAT ALREADY!

Seriously... they decided to cancel Word Girl? This show is on it's last leg. last toes, even.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I've pretty much given up on arthur. The new episodes are just kinda...not interesting?

I haven't actually watched a full episode since they switched to flash, but even before then the episodes were just meh...