1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Article by James Carroll

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sunshineboz, Aug 12, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The guild meets one Saturday every month at Fort Mason. There will be no meeting this month because of various happenings, but it will congregate again in September. The first meeting is free.
  2. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Beaker (what's your name?) and Jamie,
    Hmmm, how much is Muppet related? Do you find it fun? By the way, did anyone see that freak puppet of Frank Sinatra on that "30 seconds of Fame" show on Fox last night? I literally let out a yell.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It's the Bay Area San Fransico chapter of the puppet guild. It's not really Muppet related though there are professional Muppet performers who are members and some speaking guests too. It's more about people who either work in puppetry or enjoy the craft.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Beaker (what's your name?) and Jamie,
    Hmmm, how much is Muppet related? Do you find it fun? By the way, did anyone see that freak puppet of Frank Sinatra on that "30 seconds of Fame" show on Fox last night? I literally let out a yell.<<<

Im Cory, whats your name? Oh, from what I know it was heavy on the Dark Crystal/Labyrinth/Jedi/Pixar/Who Framed?/various Muppet stuff...namely due to Karen, her husband, and their special guest who has worked on virtually all the cool genre
    films of the 80's. So whether if youre a Star Wars fan, Muppet fan, or animatronic fan, this is the place! Just wish I hadnt missed the last one...howw was it Jamie?
  5. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Hey Cory, thanks for the info. You too Jamie.
    That sounds pretty cool. I have no idea what day it is but I'm sure I can look it up. And as long as it doesn't interfere on School Dayz which I just love soooo much.
    Oh, and my name is Michele.