Ashley's Accident

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Chapter Something- unfaithful

The boys next door came to the therapist's and brought Ashley back to the Boarding House. Ashley hobbled up the stairs to the room that her and Sweetums share. She heard a woman's voice coming from the inside along with Sweetums'. "What the heck?" She thought. She walked in the room to see Sweetums and Miss Piggy?!?!?! What the heck?!?! That is all kinds of nasty!! They were kissing! "Aunt Piggy,Sweetums, GET THE H*LL OUT OF MY ROOM!" "Ashley! I can explain!" Said Sweetums. "No explanation needed! You guys were kissing! I swear If you come back in my room I will kill you both! Go ahead Go be happy with each other! I'm more attracted to the blonde boy next door! You know what I'm gonna go ask him out right now!!" She said as she stormed out of the room. She came downstairs and ran straight into Kermit and said "Aunt Piggy cheated on you with my husband."

"Good grief! What?" He said shocked

"You heard me Green Bean! She cheated on you!"

Ashley ran out of the house and over to the boys' house. (Btw the boys are One Direction) she knocked on the door and Zayn answered.
"Hey Ashley!" He said

"Hey Zayn. Can I talk to Niall?"

"Sure he's in the family room"

Ashley walked through the 1st level to the family room where Niall,Liam,and Harry were playing Call of Duty.

"Niall." She said.

No answer.

"NIALL."

No answer.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!"

Finally! An answer!

"What?" He said

"Um nothing just. This." She said as she kissed him for what felt like forever.

"Woah" Zayn said as Louis came down stairs.

"Um hey guys. Did I miss something?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. Um. Yeah." Harry said. Liam was still engulfed in the game.

"So you guys are dating now?" Louis asked.

"I dunno." Ashley said.

"Do you want?" Niall asked with a smile.

"Does Miranda Lambert love Blake Shelton? Of course I want to!" Ashley said.

"So. You wanna head back over to your house? " asked Niall.

"Sure. But I have to warn you. My family's a little nuts." Ashley said

"I thought so. When that brown guy came over here I kinda got a little suspicious." Louis said.

"Yeah. Um I live with the Muppets." Ashley said.

"You do? Oh my gosh! I lovveee the muppets!" Louis screeched.

"Yeah. Have you ever seen the show?" Ashley asked.

"I have!" Zayn and Harry screamed at the same time.

"Waiit. Ashley Douglas... OH MY GOODNESS! You are the girl who used to sing lead for the Electric Mayhem!" Zayn screamed.

"Dude. That was forever ago! Miss Piggy kicked her out remember?" Harry said.

"Yeah that's when I was dating Zoot." Ashley said.

"Um k. Lets all go over to ashleys! I wanna meet the muppets!!" Louis said.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Reviews?? Anyone?
Wow! Lots of OCs... original characters, oy... this is hard to explain, but Waler's okay... whew, and Louis want meet the Muppets? I would like this story to continue.

I am sure you are trying so hard, but keep going.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
*Bumping this fanfic back to the top*

I miss this story so much. After reading all of these chapters, I learned that sometimes it is hard to be a good writer, but you have to keep trying and trying until you get it right. There is no small dialogue, but there are minor characters as much dialogue as possible.

I want this to keep going, but if you don't think this is your best shot, come up with something that makes sense. You can't just give up because you are not good at this. All I am saying is that you keep on writing.