Ask Big Bird a Question

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Arts Beat blog at nytimes.com is now giving fans the chance to ask Caroll Spinney and Carol-Lynn... Something, can't remember the last name, any questions we want about Sesame Street. Interestingly there are more than 500 unanswered questions posted.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/ask-big-bird-a-question/

I asked some questions about Bruno. When reading all the asked questions, it can feel a bit like a chore. Many people ask the same questions (it's annoying how many times people ask about whether Mr. Snuffleupagus was imaginary, why he "became real", how Big Bird feels about the adults believing in Snuffy, etc). There's also a lot of stupid questions asked, some obviously asked by kids, some that are rather innappropriate (a few have asked about the rumor regarding Bert and Ernie).

But go there and ask any question you want. Might I suggest something about his rarely-seen character Shivers the Penguin?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Carole-Lynn Parente. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some questions have been answered... I can't remember how I found the link to the answers, and should have posted it here. it didn't answer all the questions (especially not my questions, plus several really interesting questions). I wonder if more of the good questions will be answered later.