1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Ask Froggy Fool ANYTHING (within reason)

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Froggy Fool, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Oooo... hard one.

Eh, not really. Chick-fil-a (what else)? ;)

2. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

owo

3. Old Thunder

:search:

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Favorite regular resteraunt, chain or local?

5. Froggy Fool

Hmm. Okay so I'm not actually that familiar with many local restaurants because I moved to the town I live in now with my family in December. But probably my favorite local restaurant is this place in the downtown called Corner Cafe. Delicious, tasty food!! They have awesome wood-fired pizza and I heard they have great sandwiches as well!

As for chain... Chick-fil-a or Olive Garden. :D

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like Olive Garden too, but then again, I just like Italian food, period . . . even though Angie says they're not real Italian food. :p

So as far as theater goes, which do you like best: comedy, drama, musical, other?

7. Froggy Fool

Haha, yeah, I love Italian food, and it's actually my favorite type of food other than Thai. :flirt:

But anyway - I really like musicals the best because I am a very musical person and love how the songs fit into the story and all that. But I can understand why people don't like them; I've heard many people say they don't like them because there is "too much" music and that the music gets in the way of the storyline. But yeah. It's kind of funny because in fact I actually didn't use to like musicals! :)

8. D'Snowth

I think it's really only Nostalgia Critic who says that . . . or, at least, I seem to remember him once saying, "Just because you're a musical doesn't mean you have to sing everything, you can just say it!"

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Have you ever met anyone famous?

10. Froggy Fool

Yeah sometimes it is like that. I can see where he's coming from.
    Heh, if standing next to Cheryl Henson in a line counts. :p

11. MikaelaMuppet

It counts!

Froggy Fool likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

You stood next to her? You didn't try talking to her or anything? Where was this line at?

13. Froggy Fool

So many questions!

So yeah I stood next to her at the Center for Puppetry Arts in 2015 when Steve Whitmire came to open the new Muppets exhibit there. I was two hours late to the thing and so I missed meeting Steve Whitmire and the rest of the Hensons! But I she stood in line next to me to get out of the Center. And no. I was too nervous to go and talk to her.

Ugh. I really wish I did. :sigh::o

14. Old Thunder

Back tracking real quick - Italian food is the best.

D'Snowth and Froggy Fool like this.
  15. Froggy Fool

I wish I could give you 100,000 posts to go along with those 100,000 replies. :p

16. D'Snowth

Usually (not always) when I go to Olive Garden, I go with the make your own pasta option, where you get to choose your noodles, sauce, and toppings - pasta's a big weakness of mine. ><

How 'bout you, you got any weaknesses?

17. Froggy Fool

Rolls and bread in general. Give me more and more rolls. I could live off them.

18. MikaelaMuppet

Favorite school subjects?

19. Froggy Fool

History, Math, and Theatre. :)

20. MikaelaMuppet

Least favorite school subjects?