Ask Froggy Fool ANYTHING (within reason)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oooo... hard one.

Eh, not really. Chick-fil-a (what else)? :wink:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hmm. Okay so I'm not actually that familiar with many local restaurants because I moved to the town I live in now with my family in December. But probably my favorite local restaurant is this place in the downtown called Corner Cafe. Delicious, tasty food!! They have awesome wood-fired pizza and I heard they have great sandwiches as well!

As for chain... Chick-fil-a or Olive Garden. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like Olive Garden too, but then again, I just like Italian food, period . . . even though Angie says they're not real Italian food. :stick_out_tongue:

So as far as theater goes, which do you like best: comedy, drama, musical, other?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I love Italian food, and it's actually my favorite type of food other than Thai. :flirt:

But anyway - I really like musicals the best because I am a very musical person and love how the songs fit into the story and all that. But I can understand why people don't like them; I've heard many people say they don't like them because there is "too much" music and that the music gets in the way of the storyline. But yeah. It's kind of funny because in fact I actually didn't use to like musicals! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's really only Nostalgia Critic who says that . . . or, at least, I seem to remember him once saying, "Just because you're a musical doesn't mean you have to sing everything, you can just say it!"

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I think it's really only Nostalgia Critic who says that . . . or, at least, I seem to remember him once saying, "Just because you're a musical doesn't mean you have to sing everything, you can just say it!"
Yeah sometimes it is like that. I can see where he's coming from.
Have you ever met anyone famous?
Heh, if standing next to Cheryl Henson in a line counts. :stick_out_tongue: