Ask Ken at Palisades

FER SURE

Reaction score
Ken-

Here are my thought on Janice's accessories

regular assortment- guitar,guitar case, microphone, tambourine and HAT (see below)

repaint- new guitar, amp, flowers, sunlamp (from GMC) and different color HAT

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Large Figures

How does everyone like the idea of releasing the figures based on large characters (Sweetums, Thog, Doglion...) as a seporate line the same way the Playmates has a seporate line for Simpsons characters for charaters who have celebrity voices?

FER SURE

Reaction score
Crazy Harry

Personally I dont consider the hat an accessory, more like part of the sculpt.

Gonzo

Reaction score
The hat is DEFINITELY an accessory--look at your own Avatar--that pic of Janice isn't wearing the hat....I love that her (and Fozzie's, Floyd's, Zoot's) hats are removable---sweet, sweet bacon!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Matleo/Crazy Harry

Wasn't it already confirmed that Pops (and Gaffer) would come with the backstage playset? I think that's the best idea, I'd hate to see him get scrapped.

As for s seperat monster copmbination/release, I believe that notion was nixed by Ken on the old forum.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Sexy Muppet

Scarecroe-

Most of the jokes in the At the Dance for the album were never on the Muppet Show, including the one with Fozzie. Only the chicken joke was on The Muppet Show (Lou Rawls). So in answer to your question, it's just a voice, that clip was never on the show.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Matleo/Crazy Harry

Originally posted by frogboy4
As for s seperat monster copmbination/release, I believe that notion was nixed by Ken on the old forum.
Oh well, who wants hotdogs?