Ask Ken at Palisades

beaker

Reaction score
>>>so you've thought about the Ninja Turtles...

if you could have free reign of any license (not Star Wars), what would it be? and what kind of stuff would you do with it?

figures? busts? lunchboxes? all of the above?

what goes on in the toy-loving mind of Ken Lilly? (actually, that's probably a dangerous question)<<<

hmm, what has Ken publicly stated on here so far...well one thing, we know he has the irresistable 80's love like a lot of us do! I'm rather curious to what Ken has in mind for dream licencee products.

grail

Reaction score
yeah, dosn't the question just BEG to be asked? one that i'd LOVE to see Palisades do are new Thundercats toys...they're getting a new comic, and it just fits! and i have yet to hear any other toy company making an announcement about them (and i've been listening)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>>yeah, dosn't the question just BEG to be asked? one that i'd LOVE to see Palisades do are new Thundercats toys...they're getting a new comic, and it just fits! and i have yet to hear any other toy company making an announcement about them (and i've been listening)<<<

first transformers, then gi joe, heman, now thundercats? hmmm...
I would like to see a serious turtle revival...but hey, anybody seen the new transformers manga comic by dreamwave? OH MY!
This has to be one of the coolest transformers related thing Ive seen in years!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...between the boards, work and my girl/wedding who has time?
Did anybody else notice the order Ken used for this list?
:smile:

"Hello, my name is Ken and I'm a MCaholic!"

Luke

Reaction score
Yes indeed, now Ken is an official long term member of the family ... god bless (or help) him. Now it means that if he goes away we can use the penguins to hunt down his scent ! ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
>>Did anybody else notice the order Ken used for this list?<<<

oh man, I didnt realize that...ack, Ken has become one of us!
geez, hes #8 for goodness sakes on MC! hehe

towels

Reaction score
Ken, if you start looking for internet cafes during your honeymoon, you'll never hear the end of it!

kane31666

Reaction score
Ken, you better get those priorites straightened out.

Will the sculpts shown at SDCC be painted?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
beaker
If you could have free reign of any license (not Star Wars), what would it be? and what kind of stuff would you do with it?

I wouldn't want Star Wars anyway. Why? Because there have been a lot of really good SW figures over the years, and how do you top them?

I have a top ten wish list of licenses that if I could have them to do anything I want with it would be very cool...(and I would only be interested in figures, not any resin)

1. Indiana Jones
2. Magic the Gathering
3. GI Joe
4. Jetsons
5. Star Blazers
6. Sesame Street
7. Blade Runner
8. Ninja Scroll
9. Batman Animated
10. Looney Tunes

These would all be cool, although not a lot you can do with 4, 5, 7 and 8 cause you couldn't just keep going with it. Only a line or two.