Ask Ken at Palisades

dr. gorry

Reaction score
well i recently got my collector's club package and guees what my brothers are killing each other over?THE VIVI DOLL!lol.but i'll be on vacation until monday if anybody wants to know.and on a side note i took my jakks motorcycle and put kermit on it so he can sing "I get around" too!lol.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
This isn't actually a Muppets question, but i was just looking at today's daily bit on the Palisades website. am i wrong, or does William's package say "Tyrant"? is this a mistake, or is the fact that i've never had time to play the game showing?
It's a mistake. These are pre-production pieces, so we are trying to work out the bugs. The biggest bug being getting the factory to understand the difference between the monsters.

Sigh...factory...

grail

Reaction score
so how ARE things going at the factory? everything running smoothly?

oh, and on a completely unrelated note...i was looking through some old files the other day and i had a question about your ReSaurus days...do you know what happened with the Galaxy Quest figs? they never materialized, but was it because of company troubles or something else? i was just curious...

Jackie

Reaction score
Yeah my brother loved the Vivi doll too. Vivi is one of his favorite Final Fantasy characters!

Stulz

Reaction score
Re: CDs and Heidi Klum....

Originally posted by Gonzo
OR OR OR.....

Get Henson to compile a brief CD, like six tracks long, of previously unreleased Electric Mayhem tunes from The Muppet Show...or a greatest hits of previously released stuff. Pack THAT sucker in there!
That is the BEST IDEA!!!!

Ken, Did you miss this post ?
What are the chances of this actually happening it seems pretty feasible ...

MuppetVison

Reaction score
This is proboly talked about already but is Paliside (spelling?) aload to make Muppets Tonight Characters????????? I hope so because I love Miss Piggy's two little cousins or who ever they are.

Also:

I just read my answer on page 108. Is it confirmed that Sweetums and Robin are coming with the stage?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Playing the role of Ken will be me.

Originally posted by MuppetVison
This is proboly talked about already but is Paliside (spelling?)
Palisades

aload to make Muppets Tonight Characters?????????
Yes

I hope so because I love Miss Piggy's two little cousins or who ever they are.
That makes one of you.

I just read my answer on page 108. Is it confirmed that Sweetums and Robin are coming with the stage?
It's been said, but anything is likely to change.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Wow. Ken is in China.

Ken goes to China (just like Big Bird!)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Wow. Ken is in China.

Ken goes to China (just like Big Bird!)
Will he star in his own movie?

Follow that Ken