Ask Ken at Palisades

GLUE

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing my shameless co worker trying to get love!

Long live jisoo!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I also believe that pigs in space is for series 4,planet koozebain is series 6.and welcome to the board GLUE.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Yes, Pigs in Space is in Series 4... And TENTATIVELY, Koozebane is in Series 6. As Ken said, everything after Series 3 is pretty fluid...

And yes, GWGumby's date approximations are about right on. We don't want to give any specific dates after the delays for Series 1 & 2, but the PLAN is for one series every three months in 2003. Cross your fingers gang!

And Keith, as for the man trying to get you down... just wait until Ken comes back from China and sees what we did to his office. I think then Ken will BEAT all three of us down.

Travis

Slim

Reaction score
True, true. I'll say this in advance....Sorry Ken!!! Some of us (Travis) just have no respect for other people...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I wonder how Ken would react if he come back from China and found out that Keith is now the main focus of the thread with his name the title.

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey thanks I've been reading threads on here for awhile, just never really posted. Plus I have terrible Spelling and Grammer.

Slim

Reaction score
My plan is finally working!!! Soon the world will be mine!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, enough of the sinister laughing...

This thread is still Ken's...I'm just enjoying a little bit of time in the spotlight right now. But, let's end that right now...

Ken Lilly - The man, the myth, the legend....:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I wonder how Ken would react if he come back from China and found out that Keith is now the main focus of the thread with his name the title.
I'd say Ken would be very relieved ! ;-)

it's not easy being Ken y'know - he has to suffer daily interragation about his action figures, penguins, underwear, Heidi Klum and the situation in Iraq .... he's a bit like George W Bush but with less hair and better spelling !