Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats...

In other news, the EM playset sculpt was approved! That means I can basically start showing the prototype sculpt at any time. I can't upload here or I would, so I will have to try to work it into a Daily Bit down the road. But that's great news for me...was worried that it might have to go through a 2nd round.

Ken

Raech

Reaction score
We gotcha Ken you have two cans and a string connnection there in China.

I can hardly wait to see it.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Lynda

Originally posted by scarecroe

Lol, you kiddin me? I laugh my *** off everytime she says that! I often rewind it to hear her say it again :big_grin:
:eek: Scott, you gotta stop talkin' like that, or else I'll be forced to drive up to your place and wait on you hand and foot! :big_grin: lol Wow, that just totally made my boring afternoon at work...LOL!

Incidentally, I just saw "Sex and Violence" for the first time this weekend with Janice and her "sweeter" voice (who did this?). I liked it better than the way she sounded in some of the early Muppet Show eps, but of course not as much as Richard's Janice.
Erin Ozker did it. :wink: And of course, no one's was better than Richard's! :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Raech,

I would do it here even with the slow connection, but there is no space for posting in this forum yet, at least I don't think there is, but I could be wrong.

Ken

(I desperately need sleep...its 4 am here and I am just not able to sleep over here for some reason...jet lag is gone by now)

FER SURE

Reaction score
Ken-

What if you email the pic to Phil. As administrator he would be able to post the pic for all to see. Cant wait to see the new home for my fave character and all her bandmates.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Hey,
I think the series 2 Figures look great !

I think Floyds eyebrows need triming or make them a bit wilder.
And Animals hair needs to be wilder on his top lip and bottom lip and on his head.

They are great tho !

See ya

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth exclusive

Just got a response from Lauren Lafayette at Palisades about the Dr. Teeth exclusive. Very nice and straight forward. Says there will probably be a decision about whether Dr. Teeth will be available on their website a few weeks after the Philly show.

Gonzo looks great! I don't wana wait till the end of the summer to get my hands on him! Wow-- these figures are going to be amazing!! (We can really shoot Gonzo out of the canon-- how cool is that!)

Great work Ken, keep it up!

Jara19

Reaction score
Series 2 looks great! I agree Animal is a little off but no big deal. I can't wait to get my hands on a crazy harry figure.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
People really seem excited about Harry. Looks like I'll have to move quick in order to get mine!

Ryan

Reaction score
Byron-

Janice in Sex and Violence was performed by Fran Brill. After she decided not to work on TMS, the role was given to Eren.