Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Depends. Sometimes I'll play a video game I'm good at, sometimes watch a movie or show I like, other times just take time to cool off.

The one thing I find frustrating about myself sometimes is I can have a short temper. :smirk: but it depends on how bad it made me.
Do you have any certain video games, movies, or shows that you like to watch?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Probably Death because I'm more into American metal. Bettee sound? I'd also go with Death just because I thought it didn't sound as distorted. Better growl? Alright, I'll go for Carcass with the way it sounds like the vocals go from Cookie Monster to throwing up. Riffs? Death because I like the way the guitars sound more. Overall, Death.
I think I agree with all of this. Death has more to it, but Carcass, even in their weaker songs, have had great vocals - and Jeff and Bill's "growl duals" on some of the albums are awesome. Spiritual Healing - my least favorite Death album - is uninteresting because of the vocals.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
If there was one classic character you would bring back to Sesame Street who would it be and why?

NOTE: It can't be Little Jerry and the Monotones. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever get high on Vick's Vap-o-rub?
Nah, but sounds like a great trip!

Do you have any favorite ice cream flavors?
You bet! Mint chocolate chip and cookie dough are my 2 personal favorites. :flirt:

Right or left?
I was right for awhile, now I'm independent. I have my issues with both sides for my own reasons.

If there was one classic character you would bring back to Sesame Street who would it be and why?

NOTE: It can't be Little Jerry and the Monotones. :wink:

You're the worst. :mad: :grr: :stick_out_tongue:

Alright, fine.

Well.....

Maybe for some one-time comebacks, How Now Brown and the Moo Wave and Nick Normal and the Nickmatics.

How Now Brown and the Moo Wave, I loved the schtick of parodying then-current new wave rock bands/MTV music videos and I dunno, it'd be kind of cool to see them come back in their flashy attire and parody another popular 80's song.

Nick Normal and the Nickmatics, because Nora Nicks got to make a comeback appearance and I thought it would have been cool seeing Nick and his group do the same. Maybe hear what the Nickmatics sound like.

But, if it were a more recurring comeback, definitely Bip Bippadotta because I love his skatty personality after he started to actually look like Mahna Mahna (his orange appearances had him as just a generic, wild Jim Henson character).

Do you have any certain video games, movies, or shows that you like to watch?
Video games: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Crash Tag Team Racing (it's sadly the only Crash Bandicoot game I have for now, and yeah, this is coming from a guy with an obsession with Coco. :stick_out_tongue: but I do want to get some more as well as a ps4 and ps1 to play the original 3 Crash games and the remastered versions), Midnight Club 3 (and the other 2), Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, GTA, to name some.....

Movies: Many Pixar movies like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, a Bug's Life, etc, Disney movies like The Hunchback, Hercules, A Goofy Movie, Fantasia, etc, The Hangover films, The Great Muppet Caper (and the other 2 original Muppet Movies), Twice Upon a Time (thanks to @D'Snowth partially :stick_out_tongue: ), Heart and Souls, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie (yes, a movie was actually made for it), Babe, and so fourth.

TV shows: To name some:

Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Steins Gate, Clannad, Kanon, Sekirei, Angel Beats, Full Metal Alchamest, Attack on Titan, etc.

Cartoons: Spongebob (before season 4; sorry Snowth. :stick_out_tongue: ), Ren and Stimpy, Total Drama up until All-Stars, 6teen, Rocky's Modern Life, AHHH!!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, Teen Titans, Steven Universe (@muppetgem, paying attention? :stick_out_tongue: ), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Simpsons, etc.

Live action: The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Supernatural, Stranger Things, Seinfeld, "classic" Sesame Street (and "modern" up till season 40), Thomas the Tank Engine (you're welcome @Old Thunder :stick_out_tongue: ), Drake and Josh, The Amanda Show, All That, and of course, Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I see. How about Death and Carcass albums ranked together?
Ranked together?

This was tough, but um......

Symbiolic
Scream Bloody Gore
Symphonies of Sickness
Human
Reek of Putrefaction
Descanting the Insalubrious
Leporepsy
Individual Thoughts
Heartwork
Swansong