Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First thought: MAH MAN!

Second thought: I can live with these (other than the Megadeth misspelling and leaving out Hangar 18 :coy: ). Out of curiosity, is it coincidence that all of the songs by Death are from The Sound of Perseverance? Don't have a problem with that, it's my all-time favorite album by any artist, just curious as to why that is.
I just think it's their best album, personally.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Arnold Schwarzenegger killed Abraham Lincoln and hid his body in an electrical plant so that Joan of Arc would get framed and executed, and then stole the heart of Juan Ponce de Leon just for laughs and left him dead in Florida, before starting the Crusades and killing Richard the Lionheart before succumbing to a cruel death as a bodybuilder, evil robot thing, and governor of California?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Can you translate this into English:
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Time for me to blast you with questions!

Okay, here I go.

1. Do you have a favorite sitcom? It can be classic or recent.

2. Favorite Sesame Street episode? Least favorite?

3. Have you met anyone famous?

4. Favorite shows (besides Sesame Street) growing up?

5. Favorite childhood place?

6. Favorite food or foods?

7. What bands do you like? Certain bands you don't like?

8. Favorite restaurant?

9. Childhood toy?

10. Types of art you like?

I'm done.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Time for me to blast you with questions!

Okay, here I go.

1. Do you have a favorite sitcom? It can be classic or recent.

2. Favorite Sesame Street episode? Least favorite?

3. Have you met anyone famous?

4. Favorite shows (besides Sesame Street) growing up?

5. Favorite childhood place?

6. Favorite food or foods?

7. What bands do you like? Certain bands you don't like?

8. Favorite restaurant?

9. Childhood toy?

10. Types of art you like?

I'm done.
1. Probably Seinfeld.

2. Hmm..... Well, I liked the season 31 episode where Snuffy, Elmo, Big Bird and Prarie perform their own show after seeing a performance from Little Jerry and the Monotones. My least favorite is probably the season 30 episode where Zoe keeps pestering Elmo with Rocko. It's moments like that why I never liked Zoe as a character.

3. Last year at RI comic Con, I got to meet Doug Walker (The Nostalgia critic) and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite). Both very friendly guys.

4. Thomas the tank Engine, Rugrats, Magic School Bus, Animaniacs, Rocko's Modern Life, the Puzzle Place, to name a few....

5. Discovery Zone! I miss that place so much...

6. Pizza, spaghetti, cheeseburgers, to name a few.

7. I like Metallica, AC/DC, N.W.A, Fine Young Cannibals, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, and so forth. I don't like Brokencyde, Blink 182, and the very forgettable Naked Brothers Band to name some.

8. I really like going to the outback steakhouse. Never had a problem with their food.

9. Hmmm.... That's tough. But I do recall quite often playing with my ERTL Thomas the Tank Engine toys, especially Gordon, Henry and James.

10. I really like both digital and traditional art. You take pride in your work and you got a new fan.