Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Well, if I had to pick, I like their older stuff from the 80's just because I feel like the 80's was probably the best time for heavy metal, with Blaze's stuff coming in second. I'll even go as far as saying one of my personal favorite heavy metal bands (Metallica) I think had some of the best music from the 80's compared to their more recent stuff with Robert on bass (though St. Anger has always been pretty bad *** in spite of what people say).

Their modern albums from the 2000's onward are decent, but not necessarily my favorite. I just have alot of love for 80's metal.
That's fair. I'm in about the same boat, though I do think The Book of Souls was up there with the classic albums. Actually, Maiden really has never made a bad album or song even, some are just better than others. (Though Killers is definitely one of their weakest links...)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Probably Seinfeld.

2. Hmm..... Well, I liked the season 31 episode where Snuffy, Elmo, Big Bird and Prarie perform their own show after seeing a performance from Little Jerry and the Monotones. My least favorite is probably the season 30 episode where Zoe keeps pestering Elmo with Rocko. It's moments like that why I never liked Zoe as a character.

3. Last year at RI comic Con, I got to meet Doug Walker (The Nostalgia critic) and Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite). Both very friendly guys.

4. Thomas the tank Engine, Rugrats, Magic School Bus, Animaniacs, Rocko's Modern Life, the Puzzle Place, to name a few....

5. Discovery Zone! I miss that place so much...

6. Pizza, spaghetti, cheeseburgers, to name a few.

7. I like Metallica, AC/DC, N.W.A, Fine Young Cannibals, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, and so forth. I don't like Brokencyde, Blink 182, and the very forgettable Naked Brothers Band to name some.

8. I really like going to the outback steakhouse. Never had a problem with their food.

9. Hmmm.... That's tough. But I do recall quite often playing with my ERTL Thomas the Tank Engine toys, especially Gordon, Henry and James.

10. I really like both digital and traditional art. You take pride in your work and you got a new fan.
I have no clue what Discovery Zone is.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you got the munchies right now, what would you be grabbing for?