Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Did I ever get a chance to thank you for Sesame stuff you posted on YouTube years ago?
For someone your age, to post stuff that's almost as old as me, that takes some doing.
You, mstatz, nantovision, you just kept the cool stuff coming. I for one am most grateful, and you got my total respect.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Did I ever get a chance to thank you for Sesame stuff you posted on YouTube years ago?
For someone your age, to post stuff that's almost as old as me, that takes some doing.
You, mstatz, nantovision, you just kept the cool stuff coming. I for one am most grateful, and you got my total respect.
You certainly have, and I appreciate that. Thank you in regards for supporting my channel.

Honestly, I just never outgrew Sesame Street, even if I'm not as big of a fan of the modern day stuff. Seeing all these old school clips on YouTube made my then 13-year-old self in 2006 the happiest guy ever. After seeing more and more clips surface, I decided to contribute, even if I didn't have the best sources.

At this point, I'm pretty much retired due to ignorant fans being like "I want dis, I want dat, u cant upload dis cuz itz already up herp derp." Well, excuse ME. Say, have YOU uploaded any Sesame Street clips? Yeah, I didn't think so. Along with the fact that I've just run out of material. But eh, it was fun while it lasted.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Do you like Charlie Brown cartoons (newspaper and animated)?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ok so, firstly, a warning: metal questions ahead.

First off, have you listened to every Maiden album released?
If so, would you care posting your thoughts to all of them?
What death metal records do you think are the cool beans?
Are there any metal bands you absolutely hate?
Did you ever hear Ahab's The Call of the Wretched Sea? If so, thoughts?
Ever heard Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime? If so, thoughts?
Chucky: camp or terror?
Do I continue?
I've given at least each album a listen once.

Their first one was a great introduction. Definitely has that hair metal feel to it. Paul Di'Anno has a great metal voice.

Killers was a great successor from the first. I feel like this one starts to show off more of their "dark" side from the first.

The number of the beast definitely gets darker and I know this one had some controversy to it. Bruce of course rocks out on the vocals and I'll even say was better than Paul. Too bad the late Clive ended up leaving after this album.

The cover of Piece of Mind makes me think of Gollum chained up.
Of course, Nicko ends up coming in and definitely rocks out on those drums. The album itself is great. For some reason, I find my hair getting longer when I listen to this particular album....

Powerslave also had a cool album cover with the Egyptian theme to it. The songs in this one honestly make me want to go for a jog with the fast paceness in many of them.

Somewhere in Time has that nice late 80's metal feel to it. I really like how this is the first one that starts to use guitar synthesizers. Really adds alot of spice.

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is probably my favorite since it starts using key board notes, which I find sounded the best during the 80's. The album cover makes me feel cold, though. :stick_out_tongue:

No Prayers for the Dying was okay. Doesn't really hold up for me compared to their 80's albums. I don't really blame Adrian for leaving after this album.

Fear of the Dark, on the other hand, was definitely a nice step up. For some reason, I like listening to this album more at night time than day time.... Maybe that's why the word "dark" is in it. :stick_out_tongue:

X Factor was a big change, probably because Bruce left at the time. Though not as good as Bruce, Blaze definitely nailed it I thought.

Virtual XI, same deal.

Brave New World was better than the last two imo with Bruce returning (though his best albums were still in the 80's imo).

Dance of Death starts to show that 2000's metal vibe to it. Which isn't bad. Though I'm more of a fan of their earlier stuff, I like that it has that feeling of when you'd walk into a Hot Topic.

A Matter of Life and Death is definitely their darkest album imo... Cover wise and lyrics wise. :stick_out_tongue: which I like.

The Final Frontier imo is probably their best modern day album... Maybe because it has a slight 80's throwback feel to it...

Book of Souls I can definitely say has proved Bruce's voice will never die. He knows how to take good care of it (this one is also a pretty good modern day album like the last).

Do you mean records or record labels? Sorry, a little confused on this one.

Well, to name one, Jerk. I really didn't like the singer's voice.

Wonderful album. Any metal band that can pull off a good deep growl is great in my book.

Another great 80's metal album. Geoff Tate has a good metal voice.

Are you referring to those Chucky horror movies? I never really got into those tbh.

Yes you may.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Least favorite movies?
Most direct to video Disney movies, many modern day Adam Sandler movies, Son of the Mask, Thunderbirds (the 2004 movie), Harriet the Spy (it honestly wasn't good at all imo), Tom and Huck (I found myself really bored with this movie), to name some....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mine too! Now for more Peanuts questions:
Favorite character?
Favorite holiday special?
Favorite non-holiday special?
Hmmmmmmmm..... Eh, I guess I'll go for Charlie Brown since we all could relate to him in some way.

That's tough. But I'm, it's a tie between the Easter and Halloween specials.

Well, not a special, but can "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown" count?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm..... Eh, I guess I'll go for Charlie Brown since we all could relate to him in some way.

That's tough. But I'm, it's a tie between the Easter and Halloween specials.

Well, not a special, but can "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown" count?
Since I didn't have a question to specify movies, yes. I'll count it. It's one of my favorites, too.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Do you mean records or record labels? Sorry, a little confused on this one
Records as in albums, sorry. :stick_out_tongue:

I was going to post an in-depth thought on Maiden's albums after reading your post but then I realized that this was your thread, not mine. :coy: