1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Ask Mike" Muppets, Star Wars and more web series

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Mike Quinn, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Sorry it took me so long to take the time to listen. I was so surprised that you got to me first. Wow to all they had to do in that scene with Animal in MTM.

That sounded like alot to learn for only being 16 on your work on the GMC. But I'm sure great experience.

Thanks for answering my questions. Your cat is so beautiful. :)
    bandit likes this.
  2. Mike Quinn

Mike Quinn Member

Sorry all :)
    Things got busy so episode 2 got delayed somewhat. Hope to put it out later this coming week.
    Thanks for the interest!
    Mike
    bandit likes this.
  3. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Your welcom and please put it here this week .
    Thank you!
    Mike Quinn likes this.
  4. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Looking forward to listen to episode 2. :)
  5. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

When was your last collaboration with Jim?with Richard?with Jerry?with Frank? are you in touch with the last two? thanks??
    Hayley B likes this.
  6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Do you know anything about Thog in the new movie.. Where there plans on him having any lines?
  7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Can't wait to catch it. Thanks for your continued contributions to fan education. ^_-
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hey Mike, it's great that you're doing this. I didn't get a chance to watch the first episode (which I'll do soon), so if this was already done then you can disregard this, but I was wondering if maybe at some point in a future one you could talk a little about how you first met Jim or maybe even share a story involving him?
  9. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Mike what happen to your episode 2?
    We been waiting and waiting for months for is.
    Hayley B likes this.
  10. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

When I saw this thread lit up in alerts. I was hoping he did. :)