1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Ask Muppetgem Anything!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by muppetgem, May 22, 2017.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I would hang out with all of them. Why? Because THEY ROCK! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:(insert Lips smiley here)

2. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Death metal - is it the utter definition of crap packaged as 'music' or an art form ridiculed by many yet simply awe-inspiring in reality?

3. muppetgem

Well, music is subjective. There really is no real "bad" music, it's all based on different tastes.

4. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

What Muppet or Sesame Street character do you relate to the mostly? Honestly, for me I'd have to go with Fozzie Bear due to the fact that when I was little, there were times when I tried WAY too hard to be funny.

5. muppetgem

I guess I can relate to Boober, because I'm a germophobe. And also Zoot, because I'm kinda quiet sometimes.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

If going to a comic Con and you wanted to dress up as a gem, who would it be?

7. muppetgem

I would either be Amethyst or Rose Quartz, because my body is closest to theirs. I ain't the slimmest girl...

8. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Nice! I'd probably cosplay as Lars.... I can be a bit like him sometimes. :p

muppetgem likes this.
  9. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

I was asking your opinion on the genre, do you change the station when it comes on or start moshing? :p

10. muppetgem

I don't listen to enough of it to really have a legit opinion on it.

11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Favorite YouTube Poop?

12. muppetgem

My personal favorites are "The King and Link in: TV Dinner", "Arthur and the Teletubbies", "Mario's head is allergic to chocolate milk", and "Billy Mays is watching your mom in the shower".

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  13. MikaelaMuppet

Do you have a least favorite?

14. muppetgem

Oh, there's lots of YTPs I don't like, such as the ones where they use extremely loud noises to try and be funny.

15. MikaelaMuppet

Like what?

16. muppetgem

I couldn't even name all of them, there's too many of them that do that. And I hate it so much. Loud noise does not equal funny or clever.

17. MikaelaMuppet

You can't name some of them?

18. MikaelaMuppet

Do you play any musical instruments?

19. muppetgem

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you already ask me this?

20. MikaelaMuppet

No I didn't.