Ask the Great Fozzini!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Who are the two old guys in the balcony?

(The most common Muppet question) :rolleyes:
I will not respond via the Crystal Banana, but I will give you this hint:
:sleep: :boo:

P&G said:
Oh, Great Fozzini, what Muppets will be in series 11 of the action figures?
My Crystal Banana says, "Due to constraints regarding Confidentiality Agreements, this information is withheld." Sorry. But, you're gonna like it.

G-Man said:
Oh Great Fozzini, what is the meaning of life?
Okay, here I go shifting into Guru status again: Life is defined as "the state of being which begins with generation, birth, or germination, and ends with death," and the meaning of that definition is the experiences you have during the time between conception and death, and how those experiences directly or indirectly influence the experiences of others, whether positively or negatively, and thus the meaning of life as YOU will define it when it's over lies solely in your hands based on the decisions you choose. So, choose wisely, and make the Meaning of Life mean something good.

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini! Will Philo & Gunge ever come back to Muppet-dom?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Oh, Great Fozzini! Will Philo & Gunge ever come back to Muppet-dom?
No. I suggest buying Fraggle DVDs.

Whatever

Reaction score
Have you gotten Series 8 yet? It's reached Memphis!

In case you can't tell, I'm trying to reach you in about every mode of communication I can think of... I'll try ESP next. :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
o great fozzini. of whom I live my life by and pray to every day.....why does my dentist insist on making me wait for so long ever time I see him/her (depends on which one I see)?????

waiting anxiously.....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Have you gotten Series 8 yet? It's reached Memphis!

In case you can't tell, I'm trying to reach you in about every mode of communication I can think of... I'll try ESP next. :big_grin:
Not yet, but my paycheck will hit hopefully tonight! BTW, I heard your psychic message, but my lines got disconnected...yeah, that's it...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
o great fozzini. of whom I live my life by and pray to every day..........
You're very wise...

sarah_yzma said:
why does my dentist insist on making me wait for so long ever time I see him/her (depends on which one I see)?????
waiting anxiously.....
Can you hold for a moment, please...*beep*

P

Philo and Gunge

For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear him taunting him... Barney, my pebbles... I mean, WHY COULDN'T FRED JUST GIVE BARNEY SOME CEREAL?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear him taunting him... Barney, my pebbles... I mean, WHY COULDN'T FRED JUST GIVE BARNEY SOME CEREAL?
It was a situation like this: Fred was always buying cereal all his life, and Barney would NEVER buy any. All he'd do is take take take. Never give or help buy. The problems started when Fred would hear a sound in the middle of the night and Barney had climbed into the windows and was eating Fred's cereal, and that just got to Fred. So, he determined to just keep the cereal away from Barney. But, of course, he never succeeds.

Hmm...I'm hungry.

P

Philo and Gunge

Oh, Great Fozzini!

Did Daffy Duck's script for "The Scarlet Pumpernickel" ever made into a real movie for Warner Bros.?