1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"AssoSHEEates"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I agree with the Foz, plus, you can't really tell someone NOT to post on your threads. It gives them more of a reason to post on your threads to stir up trouble.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Do I sense bad associations? (Yeah, I know...I'm really not helping, but I seriously couldn't resist a joke that lame...)
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

More like bad AssoSHEEates--which is a segueway to get things back on topic.

I say "uh-SO-she-its." Unless it's the act of doing, and then I say "uh-SO-SHE-ates."
  4. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

I had an xmas one up and since I got a new computer, I don't have my old one anymore. I think I have a link somewhere. I'll try to find it.
  5. messyplace

messyplace New Member

He is on mine, that doesnt mean I cant see his threads though does it? or that I cant answer in a question which I can blatantly see.
  6. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Most of the people I've heard pronounce it correctly.. but I also have the habit of correcting people when they make pronunciation or grammatical mistakes.
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Boy, did the title of this thread catch me off guard. I thought it said something akin to "Bum hole poops" but more colorful language in place of "Bum" and "poop".

That reminds me of something really funny I just read recently. Read these following words. First slow, then same 'em real fast!

HOOF HEARTED. ICE MELTED FIRST

Ha ha!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

That would be me...sorry...