ATT:Jeffery gray

furryfella

Reaction score
AGAIN MY memory is Just Fine thank you!! HE was being nice enough to answer my questions & I said thank you!! I just wasn't Sure if the Backround was different Or the same!! But I guess it was the same!!! But please I do have aGood memory & my mind is perfectly sane!!!:mad:

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Sorry, I did not mean to say the "memory is failing you" thing. It's just that memories of multiple skits may have somehow become a memory of one skit. I know many people who think the "Loaf of bread, container of milk, stick of butter" and the psychedelic skit with the kid retracing his steps to find his way back home were the same skit...I am not saying that you have a bad memory...in fact, you have a great memory, because you remembered that there may have been a different version of the skit. I'm sorry; I was just getting fed up of hearing your questions on this forum and the Yesterdayland forum...I apologize.

furryfella

Reaction score
I haveN't even asked Any questions About anything to DO with THE "Fur" song ect.. ON the YL board!! I've honestly Haven't the past several months!! There are somethings I don't like is someone being rude & someone who is nice to enough to answer a simple question I might ask!!! so please If you don't like what I'm asking then just ignore those posts!!!

furryfella

Reaction score
Thank You for understanding!! I'm Not trying to be rude or anything But It does get a little frustrateing when your trying to ask a question & you get totaly ripped apart for it!!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Sorry, furryfella. I've gone through the same stuff, and I shouldn't do this stuff to you. And BTW, I do have a friend who watched SS in 1975, and I'll try to see if she can confirm your memories...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Loaf of bread, container of milk, stick of butter"<<<

oh my, with that quote you have just unleashed quite a few offbeat memories for anybody reading!

12345-6-7-8-9-10, eleven twelve

does sesame still show those strange experimental clips?