Attention Muppet Central!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... As if that'll happen. And if it does, you can bet the budget will be slashed down to the bare essentials, which means no money for milk.

Vibs

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOhOOoooOOOOO!! :smile:

Welcome Back Ryguy! It's so good to see you on MC as well as Msn! And..........
.... well, not to make this about me or anything, cos we all know this post and thread is about RYAN WHO IS BACK!! :smile: but I sorta well think I need like you know.. to come back as well. I don't know why I haven't been here but hey I might start posting a lot more again, at least I hope so.

*holds "welcome back Prawnie" sign in the right hand and "Party's inside, this way--->" sign in the other*

*talking to random guests passing*

Hello, good to see you, I love your dress, oh it's a tuxedo well it sure is lovely, want a drink or a snack we have plenty of it inside, let me park your car, the green little flat one right? Oh the blue truck, well I'll take care of it, hi good to see you, I love your tuxedo, oh sorry madam I thought you were mal..I mean, can I park your car, oh no car I see, snacks inside, oh hello nice to see you how are you, good me too well the part where you said "Good" and not "I was nearly run over by a blue truck because I had to hurry to get to the party in time and somebody had forgotten to park it", oH HELLo hi how are you, oh less good, oh well I suppose we all get a little "fired and divorced within 4 days" ish sometimes huh, no I wasn't trying to be funny, Oh hello welcome, Ryan is waiting for you inside, oh hi... wait did she say blue truck oh goodness no, hello how are you, oh I see, oh gosh where is the blue truck, no I swear I didn't call you a blue truck madam, - no need to swear? well I didn't swear as in I mean I... *fading out*