Attention Scrapbookers and Sticker Lovers

Reaction score
I about jumped out of my skin today! I was shopping for Scrapbook supplys when I came across Dimensional Stickers of the Muppets by EK Success. They have Kermit :smile:, Miss Piggy :mad:, Animal :halo:, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf, Gonzo, Swedish Chef, Fozzie Bear, Pepe, and Sam the Eagle. I found mine at Michaels Craft Store then went home and checked out EK Successes website. If you want to check them out yourself just go to www.eksuccess.com and type in "Muppets in the search box. They also have Sesame Street characters as well but I really haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

I checked the forum and Muppet Central for any anouncements on them but didn't find any so I had to post. If they are on here somewhere, sorry my bad. I was just really excited to fine them and wanted to share my joy with other muppet lovers.

ROCK ON MUPPETS!

BEAR

Reaction score
Very cool! Scrapbooking is such an art and can be really fun too if you can commit your time to it. My fiance and I still want to scrapbook our trip to Disney World from last month.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love scrapbooking! What an awesome find, thanks for sharing!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've been seeing these on eBay! SO cool, I really wish there was a scrapbook store around here where I could find them.

Telly

Reaction score
That's awesome! I'm not much into stickers and have never scrapbooked in my life, but that doesn't mean they're not cool!

Telly

Reaction score
A sister of one of my friends/co-workers called me on Wednesday while I was at work. She told me that Carrie (her sister, my co-worker) was making something for me. I was like "Sweet!" She sounded all excited. Carrie called a few minutes later and asked when my birthday was cuz whatever she was making me had the date of 2/16 on it. I told her my birthday was the 17th of February. Anyway, she came in later that night carrying a CareBear giftbag. I like the CareBears so I'm even more excited for what is in the bag. She's like "Open it!" So I did. Inside was this...

http://usera.imagecave.com/ChrisTheReject/MuppetFrame.jpg

Now all I have to do is take a picture of my friends and I'll be set!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I now have the 10 Muppet ones.The detail that has gone into them is just fantastic.