Attn: MuppetCast Listeners!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi-ho! You may not have known, but the 4th annual Podcast Awards are going on right now, and The MuppetCast needs your nominations! If you feel moved to do so, please head over to the Podcast Awards website at www.podcastawards.com, and nominate The MuppetCast in whatever categories you feel it fits into. If I may, I'd suggest perhaps the "Entertainment", "People's Choice", or "Best Produced" categories might be appropriate.

Again, only do this if you want to, it's by no means required by anybody. However, a MuppetCast win on an Internet stage like this would be big...HUGE even! So tell your friends, and I appreciate your support.

Let's make the Muppet presence known this year at the Podcast Awards! :smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Here's some more information on the nomination process.

The correct format for a nomination would be this:
Name: The MuppetCast

Nominations end September 30, so if you do decide to nominate the show please do so by then. Thanks again!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Done, under Entertainment.Let us know when the voting starts.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Nominated you for all three, Steve my friend! :big_grin: Good luck! We're all pulling for you!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
nominated under Entertainment, and Best Produced. Good luck Steve. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I nominated The Muppet Cast for everything, even business, food & drink and political! Lol!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I nominated The Muppet Cast for everything, even business, food & drink and political! Lol!
Considering that there are Muppet pigs, chickens, and cows--even lobsters--I suppose it fits under "food" doesn't it? Then, Sam kind of makes it political. Doozers are always working, so Muppets also work under 'business,' and as far as drink? Well...hmm. There are Muppet fish, so that counts as drinking water, right?

Yep, you voted MuppetCast in all the right extended categories! I wonder if I can go in and add my votes in those sections, too?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yep, then there is always that Ernie and Bert pizza and grapejuice sketch, which covers both...
:stick_out_tongue:
:frown:

I voted for the three you suggested; will go back later and do more if I can, and definately cover all the bases at true voting time! But what exactly is "podsafe music"?

And as long as we're talking about being sneaky, let's not forget, Steve has been doing a lot of traveling in the name of the show...
:shifty: