1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Auditions for T*K*O...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 21, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It has been on my attention for QUITE a while, that alot of members want to be on T*K*O...ALOT of members. So I decided to hold auditions for a semi-regular character. This semi-regular character will be a recurring guest, so he/she won't be listed as one of the regular stars. The character will be written into the scripts as needed, so there's no guarentees that he/she will be in EVERY SINGLE SCRIPT. The character will be the 3976th 1/2's tech support guy, who will help out with any problems with the thread killers' computers. Now here's how this will work...from now until Friday, if you want to audition, then reply in this thread. You don't have to type any fancy editorial comments, just reply saying you want to audition for this new recurring character. Remember, you have until Friday. Then on Saturday, I will be going through and checking you all's profiles, and the one with the most threads with 5 or less replies will be our new recurring tech guy. "What about the rest of us?" you ask? The rest of you WILL be worked into future scripts as guest stars (we've already got enough regulars as it is).

This is a once in a lifetime offer, so DON'T pass it up!

Sincerely,
    D'Snowth (C.F.O. 3976th 1/2)

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Pick me! Pick me!!!

Oh, wait...I don't think any of my threads have less than five posts...*walks back to the janitors closet*

*sings* I love my job as a Custodian, there's nothing I'd rather be, I've had my mops for many long years, the're all good frends to me...*end singing*

3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Sure, I'll bite, I just started killing threads this week, so hey, sign me up!

4. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty Well-Known Member

I kill threads and sanity. Does that count?

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

(And bonus points to anyone who kills this thread...:p)

6. G-MAN

G-MAN Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I qualify or not, but I'd like to audition anyway
    "To be or not to be That is the question", oh wait, wrong audition piece lol

7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

A note to the auditioners: Break a leg!

...NO, NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!! Aw shoot. Somebody call the doctor...

8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Well-Known Member

I'm in a dilema, sorta' because it would appear that not only am I no longer killing threads, I'm reviving them too! :eek:
    What do I do!? I'm gonna' lose my job!

9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

KILL THREAD!!!!KILL THREAD!!!!!!! * :halo: chomps into a piece of sewing thread*
    Uh Animal?They mean a bunch of posts on the board as a thread
    :halo: Oh....Sah-ree *spits thread out*
    EWWW!!Animal Slobber from the wet thread!!

10. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet Well-Known Member

WAAHH! I kill threads! I fetch! I get the morning paper! Pick me dude!! Come on, Snowthmeister! But seriously, I'll sign up. *writes name on list* LOL

Nick :) L0L

11. Ziffel

Ziffel Well-Known Member

I have too much stage fright to be a recurring character, so I'm not auditioning. But hope to continue to make occasional guest appearances on season 2!
    By the way, I probably have one of the best resumes for this job. 20 out of 37 threads I started have received 5 or less replies. And looks like I just killed another thread today - The Tom and Jerry one. What can I say, I'm a TK champ. :D

12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I will auditon for you!

*holds out skull*

Alas poor Muppet Skull, I knew the well...

What? Not that kind of audition? Oh...well...um...anyway...sure I'd love to be in T*K*O sign me up!

13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Vic. Anyone who is already employed does not have to worry about Job Security. We don't have the funding to hire new full-time employees...

And bonne idée, D'Snowth. :D

14. anythingmuppet

post deleted

15. D'Snowth

Okay, well, amazingly, we have a tye! Both anythingmuppet, and Ziffel have a total of 20 threads that have 5 or less replies. So, I'll hold auditions for another week, and re-tally, and if I still get a tye next week, then I'll PM the tyers with a T*K*O quiz, and whoever has the most correct answers will be the our new recurring tech support person.

16. anythingmuppet

Yo! I gotta study for this!

*opens up The History Of T*K*O book written by MrsPepper and illustrated by D'Snowth *
    :)

Nick The Man

17. MrsPepper

For future reference, the names would probably be the other way around... -_- ;)

18. G-MAN

G-MAN Well-Known Member

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

19. D'Snowth

Hey, I'm artistic! I'm artistic! What special bonus do you think I mailed Kathy out of appericiation?

20. MrsPepper

Right, sorry. I was just thinking, you're the writer... >< And I'm... me.