august toyfare animal cover

tomahawk

Reaction score
in the new edition of toyfare towards the back they preview augusts edition of the magazine.it looks like we are getting an animal cover and article plus a chance to order VACATION FOZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Your right. You can order vacation Fozzie in one color shirt and the other color is an exclusive to musicland

Luke

Reaction score
It's good to see the line getting more positive coverage - although the Musicland vacation Fozzie is the best IMO ! LOL !

Joe

Reaction score
the local Barnes & Noble told me Toyfare doesn't exist (even though I got the August issue there) and the local newsstand already has the September issue!(which was wrapped in plastic)
:frown:

(after double checking my Toyfare, I realized I actually had no idea what I was talking about...)

I have the August Toyfare with a Transformer on the cover (# 2 of 3) which has an order form for "Princess Exposed" in it.
which is the issue with the muppets article/animal cover/fozzie form.

(still plans on getting both, unless they're a figment of his imagination as well :stick_out_tongue: )

grail

Reaction score
yeah, it'll have both the article and the order form...if you don't think you can get a copy, i can see if i can pick you up a copy and send it to you.

Joe

Reaction score
Thanks much for your offer(and the info), but I'm pretty sure I can find one (was gonna go to a bunch of stores tomorrow and look anyways)

the guy at the newsstand said that they don't keep back issues, but some of the other ones do (and I havn't hit any of the comic shops yet) I just havn't had the time in the past few days to look. :smile:

Thanks again!
Joe

kmcphoto

Reaction score
I thougt the issue of toyfair where you can order vacation Fozzie wasent out yet?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by kmcphoto
I thougt the issue of toyfair where you can order vacation Fozzie wasent out yet?
I think you're right. It is supposed to be on shelves imminently though. Maybe it is already. My impression (even though I don't do impressions) was that it would be out the week of the SDCC.

grail

Reaction score
if Toyfare's shipping schedule holds true, it'll be out second week of august. if you look on diamond's site, it's not on the list for this week or next.

btw, ken...very nice on the new sig...