Australia finally gets Fraggle Rock!

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
In February the 7th 2007 Australia finally gets Fraggle Rock Season One on DVD. I have been waiting forever so the countdown is on.........................:smile: :smile: :smile:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
NICE ! Congrats! i'm gunna go watch season 2 right now...

lol jk i didnt mean to be mean

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
great news for us people in Australia! I haven't got round to getting the US or UK DVD so I will wait and get it locally.

Pork

Reaction score
That's great news...I havn't had the pleasure of seeing the fraggle rock series through and through. I've only seen a few episodes...but I would love to see all them. Do you know how much they will cost on the shelves?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The cost is around $AU29 for a 4 disc set which isn't too bad. Theres plenty of other muppet DVD bargains to be had now too, theyve really come down in price.

Pork

Reaction score
that isn't too bad hey. thanks for that. Yeah there are alot of bargains. I've got quite a few now. I don't have The Muppet Movie though...or Great Muppet Caper. I have muppets Chrsitams carol and Muppets treasrue island on VHS . baragin at one dollar each. But do you know if you can get The Muppet movie by itself. They all seem to come in two packs in the stores near me.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yessss!! So we *finally* get FR Season 1!! :excited:

It's so lame, how we never get Fraggle stuff here. I can't find anything fraggley anywhere! But I'm so glad for my Aussie MC pals that they can finally get Sesaon 1. (Even though I ordered it from Amazon like, 2 years ago when it came out. I begged my dad for it and said it would NEVER come out here. :wink:)

Pork

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting one off ebay. But it's just a tad out of my price range. I wonder...is there a DVD of the Muppets tonight series anywhere?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie is available on its own, they all are, they may be a little hard to find at times, you just have to look. Maybe try to order online or go to a jb hi fi store or kmart if there is one near you and hunt around. I was in a JBHIFI store yesterday and saw the muppet movie for a good price on its own.

And as for Muppets Tonight, there is no official release of this that I know of, definitely not in Australia but it is available unofficially, you just have to know the right people. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm glad that season one of Fraggle Rock is finally coming. :big_grin:

As for Muppets Tonight possibly if the Original Muppet Show continues to sell well we might get that as well :smile: