1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Authentic Count puppet on eBay

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by aaabbbccc, Dec 12, 2004.

1. aaabbbccc

aaabbbccc New Member

Ran across this on ebay this morning.... eBay
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Great find! Would love to bid on that item, and mayhaps a couple other ones I found while searching for Muppet items in the Toys & Hobby section, but my budget won't allow that big of a hit fright now.
    Whoever does end up winning it though, I hope they'll treat it with the respect and care that puppet deserves.
  3. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

He looks very much like the real thing. I think I might have seen this puppet on ebay before.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It looks very good, but of course it's illegal.
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Looks like the seller has an Elmo puppet too--very professional-looking, but illegal too I'm sure. Though it makes me think that Sesame Workshop should definitely license more puppet replicas of their characters!
  6. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

He does look good, but like others have said- very illegal.
  7. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

I've wished upon many stars to see replicas (good, professional quality replicas) of Muppets, Fraggles and Sesame characters that were actually authorized by their respective holding companies. They would be expensive but I would love to have a real-looking Dr. Teeth, Sam Eagle and Guy Smiley among others.
  8. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

:confused: Why are they illegal?
  9. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

Can we say copyright?
  10. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

11. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Or trademark? :)
  12. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

wow that puppet looks great...hehe yes yes we get the point now
  13. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Wow,That Count Puppet Just Looks Very Very Good! :eek: :)
  14. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

is it that people are allowed to make muppet or sesame street puppets but arent allowed to sell them publicly.
    thats copyright
    yeh?