Authentic Fozzie Bear for sale

How much is it worth?

• Total voters

falseintensity

Reaction score
http://weissauctions.auctionflex.co...weiid=7710843&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=7&lang=En

^ Is it possible that this is an authentic Fozzie bear?
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WOULD LOVE TO OWN MY OWN FOZZE BEAR.
But... isn't 4,500 kinda cheap for it? I wanna get it, but I have a feeling it will go WAAAAY over 4,500. Can someone tell me if they think I should bid on it? Please click the link above and tell me! I think it would go for 10,000 at least and I'm pretty sure I would pay that much to hold it in my very own hands. Obviously, you're talking to a super duper Muppets fan here! Anyway, what do you guys think??

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I never know to trust these things but if it's true then that is Super Cool!!

zns

Reaction score
This is certainly a once in a lifetime offer. Best wishes to anyone who wins him. Let's hope that give him a good home too.:embarrassed:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Looks real to me. The outfit is what fozzie is wearing in a still photo used in the trading card set and the uk phone card set. It looks like a photo puppet and not a puppet. The label says photo muppet mmII which was the temp name of the great muppet caper so maybe he's from 1980-1!!

Great item.

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow! Didn't they build the photo Muppets in the Muppet Workshop in NYC, right alongside the Muppet puppets? The tag does read "made in the U.S." What a find!

His clothing looks like he could have been made for either Rocky Mountain Holiday promo shots, or maybe for one of the Viewmaster reel series (which are extremely awesome!). The rips and tears shouldn't be a problem for the high bidder, minor stuff. The inner damage they mentioned (probably foam deterioration) could be more involved, but Fozzie's definitely worth it! Find or make him a hat and tie (or with his clothing, a tie probably isn't necessary), and he'd be perfect! :big_grin:

Good luck!
:smile:
Anthony

EDIT: Whoops! Didn't see that Chris already stated that he's from a trading card set. Very cool!

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
http://weissauctions.auctionflex.co...weiid=7710843&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=7&lang=En

^ Is it possible that this is an authentic Fozzie bear?
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WOULD LOVE TO OWN MY OWN FOZZE BEAR.
But... isn't 4,500 kinda cheap for it? I wanna get it, but I have a feeling it will go WAAAAY over 4,500. Can someone tell me if they think I should bid on it? Please click the link above and tell me! I think it would go for 10,000 at least and I'm pretty sure I would pay that much to hold it in my very own hands. Obviously, you're talking to a super duper Muppets fan here! Anyway, what do you guys think??
falseintensity you can spend the 4500? I hope you get it. Looks like you justed posted to your competition as it looks like Muppetfan123 is the high bidder (or maybe it's not him). I wish I could spend that much.

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
I never know to trust these things but if it's true then that is Super Cool!!
Are you bidding against him? Just curious if you decided to bid anyway since you said you don't know if you can trust it.

Whoever wins, post more pics!!!