Authentic Fozzie Bear for sale

How much is it worth?

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi There!! I can now reveal that I was Muppet123, the first bidder and final bidder.I am over the moon that I have finally got my holly grail of having an original Muppet in my collection.My apologies to those who I outbid, but I wasnt going to miss this once in a lifetime chance.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
restored what are you talking bout
and how much did you pay for him

muppetperson

Reaction score
The fur is torn on his back, stuffing is coming out of him, so he made need an internal rebuild and his pants need sewing and his head detatchment needs looking at.How much did I pay?-Very much! Lets just say I now have a personal loan that I have to pay off for the next five years!:embarrassed:

MustSeeHDTV

Reaction score
Hi There!! I can now reveal that I was Muppet123, the first bidder and final bidder.I am over the moon that I have finally got my holly grail of having an original Muppet in my collection.My apologies to those who I outbid, but I wasnt going to miss this once in a lifetime chance.
Congratulations on winning the auction!!! Are you going to restore it as Fozzie Bear or Ma Bear (at least that what the hat prop shows)?

Glad you got it, but it will be sad that you will probably be no longer be fighting for a photo replica to be made anymore (yeah, I know the idea is currently dead and probably never become a reality).

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Wow. I would love to have an original Muppet. In fact I'd love to have anything from The Muppet Show, or any of the films.