1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by prototypebeaker, Jul 10, 2002.

1. prototypebeaker New Member

could anybody find a beaker picture for my avatar?
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I am in the process of finding one for you. It's not the first time. I got one for Ernie 101, who up to now had a similar picture than EmmY's! However, I have tried a google search, and all I can find are pictures of actual Beakers (the little containers Scientists use.) Here's how I got my avatar.... I did a google search of the Bullwinkle Puppet, saved the thumbnail, and carved the thing down to 64 pixels in Photoshop.

www.google.com

Try "Beaker" "bunsen and Beaker" and "Beaker and Bunsen" And use the " to surround the words, it's such a help!