Avoiding Destiny

christyb

Reaction score
Well not to steal from Beau's preview habit okay yes I am. :smile: Anyways, I have this piece that I've been working on for some time now. (about as long or longer than I have been The Reunion) This is kinda my thearpy story. When I'm stuck on my most important project (like I am now. Don't you love writer's block?) I bring this little thing up and type a few lines. Here's a preview for ya'll to rate. Lemme know if you want more :wink: or if it should go to the depths of my trash bin (like yet another certain outline and script of a certain project) Have fun and good luck making sense of it! It'll take me some time to finish this b/c I'm writing as I have time and as I go....buuuttttt that's not necessary b/c I'm not sure if I'll post it on here. (evil ain't I?)

Avoiding Destiny

Usually getting a summons from the boss wasn’t always a bad thing. This time though he had a hunch. With the recent stock decline, this meeting couldn't be good news.

“You have ninety days to prove other wise.”

"No, Beauregard will tell them where I'm at. I need time to think. You know sometimes I wish I never left this place." Kermit said sitting down on the bed.

"I don't need help. I need a rewind button."

"I know, but I wonder...what if I wasn't meant to leave the swamp."

"Thanks for letting him stay here, but I know it's hurting your business to stay closed," Maggie said taking the tall glass of iced tea Christy offered.

"It's like he's not even there..." Goggles started.

"No Muppet Show?" Gonzo asked as Danny L. nodded.
"No Rainbow Connection?" Fozzie asked to only get another nod.
"No MopFam, Muffins, Muppet Dorms, MC..." Christy began.
"No us?" Rowlf finished

A green hand poked from the covers and slapped the alarm off.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Stares>

...Enticing! OH... Oh I want to read this... Please pretty please post more MORE PLEASE! Please? OH you are torturesome...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh....I'm hooked already! I want to read more! I always enjoy your writing Christy so I'm excited to see you writing another story!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Christy!!! You said you would start it soon!! And you weren't joking! Sheesh I get off for an hour and 20 min. and you post the same preview you gave me! Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, AWESOME!! Please start yourself in the postage...Er...Posting...Just get it started!

Why don't you get it started?

It's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational, this is what we call Christy's fan-fic!!!

...Er...Yeah...:stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Sis... You want my opinion?
Writer's Block not necessarily all that funny.

What? Oh, the story? Well, sure go ahead and post it.
We're already gettin' our hearts ripped out by Lisa and Prawny and Leyla and...
Oh, just go ahead.

But is it "Danny L"? Thought his name was "Daniel".

Beauregard

Reaction score
Christy. You know my opinion on this. But let me add that if you do not start posting this story soon, I'll be borrowing the key to your brain from a friend of mine and digging it out myself.

Hey, Lisa, does this count as torture lines? - Oh, wait, I can't comment after posting my teaser today...

Bea:zany:{Mwaahahahaah!}regard

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh, Ed, it's been a few chapters since I've ripped any hearts out... though there's always the future to look forward to.

I am thrilled to pieces about all the stories popping up around here, but oh my goodness, I'm not sure I can take all this teasing. I'm definately in over my head. Someone toss me a life preserver!

Christy (Thanks for the encouragement in the other thread, by the way) I am intrigued and eager to see where this story goes. I have already started worrying about Kermit as is my wont. You have some great lines in there!

Beau, I don't envy your position as insider with these great authors... and then again, I do.

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Christy. You know my opinion on this. But let me add that if you do not start posting this story soon, I'll be borrowing the key to your brain from a friend of mine and digging it out myself.

Bea:zany:{Mwaahahahaah!}regard

I don't have a key. I have a keyboard and only one other soul can somewhat operate the thing (or so I let him believe. :smile:) Hmmm...well ya'll do have a convincing arguement. Methinks I might post some actual story tomorrow.