Aw, so funny...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd, you're a girl?! :O

SORRY!

Edit: This is the reason why I put a 'Mrs' in my screenname.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
...And then you end up with nick names you don't like.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I've never had a nickname that stuck. One time my friend started calling me goddard, but that lasted about...5 minutes.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
:stick_out_tongue: Cause I'd prefer Ms. But at least this way people KNOW I'm a girl! On any other forum I've been on, people always have thought I was a boy.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh I'm sorry Mrs.Pepper. I had assumed that you were the wife of Electric Mayhem member Floyd.:big_grin:

Well at least now I know he wasn't playing up when he was seen :flirt: -ing with Janice on the show.:wink: Plenty lol

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh I'm sorry Mrs.Pepper. I had assumed that you were the wife of Electric Mayhem member Floyd.:big_grin:
I AM! He IS my husband! You get a gold star. :big_grin:

Actually you're right. That was the main reason why I put Mrs, Because Floyd is my hubby. But it does help identify which gender I am.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I AM! He IS my husband! You get a gold star. :big_grin:

Actually you're right. That was the main reason why I put Mrs, Because Floyd is my hubby. But it does help identify which gender I am.
oh shock horror. So Floyd really was being unfaithful to you carrying on with Janice:eek:

I'm so sorry to realize this Mrs.Pepper. But I hope Floyd has mended his ways and started to behave in the way a true husband should do.:sympathy:
Sorry I didn't answer sooner but I only just thought of a reply to give to this.

Actually I don't know what to make of what you last said in this thread whether it's a complete joke or whether you are married to a real man by the name of Floyd but either way we're good friends right Mrs.Pepper? And we can have a good laugh together of course?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Actually I don't know what to make of what you last said in this thread whether it's a complete joke or whether you are married to a real man by the name of Floyd...
Yeah, uh, I is a bit confuzzled too:confused:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Snowthers, I kept forgetting to post about this but now that I remember, I can tell you (and everyone else):wink:
You've heard me mention to the point where you wanna puke about an oldies singer named Bowzer.Well there's a fanlist of his Online & my friend (the main moderator) made me assistant moderator.Now...more than once there have been Emails sent by people who think that Bowzer is in the group!So I've received them in my Email! I have to tell them that I myself am not Bowzer.The group is just for fans of Bowzer only. I strongly doubt that Bowzer himself is in the group.
Kathy (NOT GREENWOOD!!:stick_out_tongue: )