Away from the Gulag: Love triangle(sequel)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER ONE

"That can't be happing." Fozzie said. "I know." Piggy said, "I'm engaged." He looked at the road. "I'll talk to him." he said. "Thanks." she replied. They pulled into the driveway and Piggy walked in the house. "Kermit, I'm home." she yelled. He walked to her from behind and started to kiss her neck to her jaw bone. "Good." Kermit swayed her back and fourth, "I can stop worrying about it." "I gotta change." she said, taking his hand, "Come with me." They walked up to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah woke up from her sleep and found Zoot in front of her. "Why do you have your shirt off?" she asked. "Pack up." he said, "We're going to Flordia." "How are we going to get there?" she asked. "Bus." he said, "Our bus." She got up and began to pack up.

Kermit took his banjo and started to play and Piggy sat with him on the bed.

[KERMIT]

"I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.
Well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.
The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, it makes true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.
So I'm going home,
I'm not running from.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.
Oh, well I'm going home,
I'm not running from.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home."
"How about we sit in the every back of the bus and, you know." he said. "What happened to you?" she asked. "I realized that I almost lost you and I won't do that again." he told her.

Zoot covered Leah eyes. "Arrg!" he said in a piraty voice. "Stop." she said, "No, I will not wear a bikini." "Dang it." he said, "Let's go downstairs."

"Can you unzip this?" Piggy asked. Kermit's eyes widened. He got closer to her and unzipped the night dress. She got her clothes and went to the bathroom. "Stay out." she said. "No promises." he said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TWO-pt.1

"Please!" Zoot said. "No." Leah said. "Please, please, please, please." he said. "Let me think about it...no." she said, walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit got his lady friend some coffee and she sat on the couch. He sat on the couch and started to kiss her, but she pulled back. "Are you going to wear your little bikini?" he asked. "No." she said, "I'll will wear my two piece." "Ahh, come here." he pulled closer and they began to kiss again. She lied on the couch as they continued to kiss. "Are you sure a-" "Shh." he stopped her, "I'm sure." He kissed down to her neck. "You're beautiful." he said. Constantine got in front of the couch. "Ahem." he said. The lovers sat up, staring at him. "I see you already took her." he said. "She's been mine." Kermit said angerly. "She will be mine." Constantine said. "We'll see about that." the other frog said, taking Piggy to the backyard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah walked to the bus and sat with Zoot.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

Zoot and Leah waited for them to get on. Then, Kermit and Piggy got on and everyone else got on. "Let's do karaoke." Fozzie said. "What song?" Rowlf asked. "You'll see." the bear replied.

[PIGGY]

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
And besides in the mean, mean time
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

[KERMIT]

I'm in the de-details with the devil
So now the world can never get me on my level
I just gotta get you out of the cage
I'm a young lover's rage
Gonna need a spark to ignite
My songs know what you did in the dark
[CONSTANTINE]

So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
In the dark, dark
In the dark, dark
Writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just died
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you're the antidote to everything except for me
The two frogs stood up and faced each other...over Piggy. Kermit's Pigggy.

[KERMIT]
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see
So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
In the dark, dark
In the dark, dark

[CONSTANTINE]

(My songs know what you did in the dark)
[KERMIT]

So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
So light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
Light 'em up, up, up
I'm on fire
In the dark, dark
In the dark, dark
"Beat it, frog." Kermit told him and sat down. "Ohh!" Rowlf said. "Piggy's mine." the frog added. "Let's do another song." Fozzie said.

[KERMIT]

When I first saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me, I felt love
And after all this time, you're still the one I love
Looks like we've made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of
You're still the one
(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of
I'm so glad we've made it
Look how far we've come my baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O2evrM4txgI#t=0

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER THREE

Piggy fell asleep on Kermit's shoulder, but he doesn't have a problem. "Kermit, we need to talk." Gonzo said. "I can't right now." Kermit said. "I didn't ask you-" "Too bad." the frog interupted, "I'm staying with Piggy." He walked away. "Kermit, what's going on?" Piggy woke up. "Did I wake you up?" he asked. "Yea." she said. "Oh. Since you're awake, I need you to do something." he held her hand, "If they start making jokes about you, get me. I wanna see you in it." "Ok." she said, "I was going to wake anyways. Nightmare." He stood up and took Piggy's hand. "Come on." he said, guiding her to the room in the back.

They got on the bed and she lied on his chest. "It's ok." he whispered to her, "It will be 7:00 A.M soon." "It's so hard." she said. "What's hard?" he asked. She took a deep breath. "The last time I went, I was with..." "Your dad." he said. She nodded. "Everything is hard." she added. "Is that why you can't sleep?" he asked, rubbing her head. She nodded. "You need to let it out." he said. She started bawling. "It's so hard." she cried. He rubbed her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, everyone woke up and went to the seats. "Piggy, you're ok?" Kermit asked, kissing her neck. "Now I am." she said, "I'm just-" "Scared?" he asked. "Yea." she said. "I'm scared too." he cried, "I'm scared that someone's gonna shoot you or worse. Constantine could turn on you again and try to kill you again, or worse. I can't even try live the rest of my life without you. Two people is in love with you, but only one of them loves you for who your are. Me.

"If he wants to do that again...he'll do everything in his power to get you. If he does and I can't save you, I'll take my own life." he finished and walked away. Rowlf following him.

"What's with the frog?" Leah asked. "He said that he will kill himself if he loses her again." Zoot told her, "He will." "I didn't think that he'll-" "Yea, after Jim Henson died...he wasn't the same. He was the sweetest thing, but now he's a commander. He can't lose anyone else." he said.

"Kermit, what's going on?" Rowlf asked. "I think that the frog wants to try to kill her again." Kermit cried, "She didn't do anything but agreed to marry me." "I don't know what to do." the dog said. "I just need to be alone...now." the frog demanded.

Gonzo walked up to Fozzie. "Kermit's being a huge jerk." he said. "Yea." Constantine said. "He has the right to be a jerk to you, Constantine." Fozzie said.

"What's going on?" Janice asked. "I don't know." Leah replied, "I think it will be better if we stayed out of it." The three went to the back and sat in the seat beside Piggy.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FOUR

Kermit sat on his bed and took a picture of Piggy. "I'm sorry." he said and walked out of the room. "We're almost there." Fozzie said. "Thanks." Kermit said and sat with Piggy. "What happened?" she asked. "Nothing." he told her.

Finally, they arrived at the beach. It's closed for their private stay. "Piggy, comw with me." Kermit said, getting their stuff. She followed him to the cabin. "Do we have our own?" she asked. "This one is ours." he said, putting the stuff down. "How about you put that bikini on." he suggested, "And maybe we could-Come here." He took her by the waist and kissed her. Just seconds before major PDA, Fozzie came in. "Hello, lovebugs." he said, "Hi, uh, don't have inercourse in here." Kermit kissed her neck and pulled her shorts down. "Ok." the bear said and walked out. "You're mean." she said. He unbuttoned her shirt. "I know how to undress myself." she added. "I love to do this." he told her. She walked away to the dressing room.

"Leah, please." Zoot said. "No, I'm not going to wear a bikini." Leah told him, "I got a two-piece suit."

Piggy walked out of the room, wearing the bikini. "Well, well, well." Kermit said, taking her hand. They walked out of the cabin.

Everyone got the limbo stick. "Who wants to play limbo?" Fozzie asked, looking at Piggy. "Not me." Piggy said. "Come on." Kermit said. "I can't." she ran away. "PIGGY!" he screamed. Constantine made sure he wasn't looking and ran for her.

Constantine found her sitting on a rock and sat with her. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, grabbing her waist. She lied her head on his shoulder. "Yea." she said. "If he doesn't take up for you, then he doesn't love you." "How would you-" She was stopped by a forceful kiss. Kermit was behind him and pushed him off. "You really wanna play this?" he asked and sat with her. The other frog stood up and left. He got his guitar.
[KERMIT]

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me, I can find no rest
Where I'm goin' is anybody's guess
I tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you, all I'm going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby, it's written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake
I don't mean to drag it on
But I can't seem to let you go
I don't want to make you face this world alone
I want to let you go
(Alone)
Incomplete
"What, are you breaking up with me?" she asked. "No." he said, "I'm sorry about everything." He leaned in and kissed her. They both fell on the sand and continued to kiss. His hands went below her waist. He began to kiss her collarbone. "Kermit, are you sure about this?" she asked. "Hhmm." Constantine said. He stood up and helped her up. "I'm going to go and let you two have some girl talk." she said, walking away. They stared at each other.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FIVE

"Kyrmit-" "Shut up." Kermit said, "After tonight, you're dead to her. No goodbye, I love yous, nothing." "I love her." Constantine said. "You don't know what love is." the other frog said, "If you loved her, why did you try to take her away from me and kill her?" Constantine put his hand on his shoulder, not a very smart move. Kermit punched him and pulled him by his shirt. "STAY AWAY FROM MY FUTURE WIFE!" he screamed and dropped him.

"Where's Kermit?" Fozzie asked. "Rght here." Kermit replied angerly. "What wrong with you?" Leah asked. "Shut up." he told her. "Leave her alone." Zoot said. Piggy stood up and tried to rub her shoulder. "Kermit-" "Don't even try to help." he pushed her away. She stood up, took off the ring, and walked to him. "Don't expect me at the wedding." she dropped the ring, "Don't ask me for help anymore and stay away from me." she walked away. "Kerm-" "Please, let me help you." Leah said. "You can help by leaving." the frog said. She hung her head down. "It's ok, he's just mad right now." Zoot told her, "He didn't mean it." She ran to her cabin. "That's just great." Janice said, "Why are you being so mean?" Zoot and the band ran after her. "Boss, are you ok?" Scooter asked. "Fine." the frog lied, "Just do what you want."

Piggy sat on the bed. "I thought he loved me." she said to herself, "I was wrong.

Kermit sat on the rock heartbroken. He now realized that he lost his one and true love. Just because of his anger. Tears streamed down his face like a river, he can't stop the tears from coming. He threw rocks into the ocean, trying to stop the pain.

Leah sat on her bed and Zoot sat with her. "I was trying to help." she said. "It's ok." he said, "He's ticked off." They sat there for a long time.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SIX

Kermit walked to the cabin and found Piggy on the couch. "Piggy-" "Hello, frog." she stoppped him. "I need help." he said. "Oh, you do?" she asked, "Sorry, I can't try to help. Besides, I canceled all of the wedding plans." "Why?" he asked. "You're being a heartless jerk." she told him, "You can stay on the couch, but I'll be on the bed. Sleeping without you." She walked out the door and he followed her.

"Piggy, please." Kermit tried again. "Why?" she asked, "So you can push me away again?" "I'm sorry." he said. "It's too late for that." she said, "But if you can prove that you love me, I might give you another chance." She walked away. "PIGGY!" he screamed.

Fozzie walked up to Kermit. "What is wrong with you?" he asked. "Nothing." Kermit said with his voice breaking, "Nothing at all." "Then, why are you crying?" the bear asked. "I'm not." the frog lied. He coverd his eyes with his hands and cried.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SEVEN

"Do you really want her back?" Fozzie asked. "Yes." Kermit cried. "Prove to her that you want her back." the bear said. Kermit stood up. "You're right." the frog said, "I'm going to get her back." He walked away.

Constantine sat with Piggy. He pulled her closer and they shared a long kiss. "I can't do this." Piggy said. "Why?" he asked angerly. "I don't trust you." she said. He reached something in his pocket. "KERMIT HELP!" she screamed. "PIGGY, I'M COMING!" Kermit screamed. "Now, do it." Constantine demanded. "No!" she said. He pulled something out of his pocket. "Put that gun away." she added. "LEAVE MY PIGGY ALONE!" Kermit screamed.

The screaming attracted the rest of the gang to their location. "Stay behind me." Zoot said. Leah nodded. "Kyrmit, you lost." the russian frog said, "Now, it's payback." Kermit ran and pushed him down. "Come on, Piggy." Leah said running away. "What are you doing?" Zoot ran with them.

"Smart move." Constantine said, "Just know that I will kill her." He walked away. Kermit took a deep breath and dialed Piggy's number.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"What?"
"I love you and-"
"I love you, too."
"Will you take me back?"
"Yea, I will take and marry you."
"Wow, that's great. I'm sorry for pushing you."
"I still got a bruise, but it's fine."
"Are you ok?"
"Yea, why?"
"Your voice is shaking."
"I'm ok."
"Lie down."
"Ok, you're the doctor."
"I love that humor."
"And me."
"Yes, you more."
"I gotta go."
"Love you."
"Love you, too."
He hung up the phone. "Thank you." he said to himself, "Yes!"

"Well?" Janice and Leah asked. "Yea, well?" Zoot asked. "He called and I gave him a second chance." Piggy said. "Ooo." Janice said. "Constantine is being a ****!" the pig said. "Piggy!'" Leah exclaimed, "Watch those words." "Let's go to the campfire." Zoot said, getting up. The three walked out of the cabin.

"Kermit." Piggy said. "Hi, uh, honey." Kermit said, "I need to ask you something?" He put the music on.
[KERMIT]

Know I've done wrong, left your heart torn
Is that what devils do?
Took you so long, where only fools gone
I shook the angel in you!
Now I'm rising from the ground
Rising up to you!
Filled with all the strength I found
There's nothing I can't do!
Chorus:
I need to know now, know now
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
It's unforgivable,
I stole and burnt your soul
Is that what demons do, hey?
They rule the worst in me
Destroy everything,
They bring down angels like you, hey!
Now I'm rising from the ground
Rising up to you!
Filled with all the strength I found
There's nothing I can't do!
Chorus:
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Uh, uh, uh, uh!
Oh, oh!
Told you once I can't,
Do this again, do this again, oh!
I told you once I cant,
Do this again, do this again, oh, oh!
Chorus:
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
Can you love me again?
"Yes, I can love you again." Piggy told him. He picked her and they spun around. Little did they know, Constantine was behind them.