1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Awesome custom Pigs in Space sculptures

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Nasubionna, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Check out these amazing felted wool sculptures of the Swinetrek crew. I commissioned these earlier in the year from Woolington Lane on etsy, and they arrived today, almost in time for my birthday! Happy birthday to me, I get fantastic, custom-made, one-of-a-kind, super-fun art dolls of Piggy, Link & Strangepork. I simply had to share pics of them here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They're HUGE (Link is over 16 inches tall!), the detail is incredible (the emblems on their chests are *perfect*!) and the texture of the wool is really, really nice. They are super cute, the photos don't do them justice due to the bad lighting, heh....
    Sarah, the shop owner and artist, is super nice and was a joy to work with through the process. She was very attentive to making sure I was satisfied with the colors and details (for example, I was picky about Strangepork's epaulets going under his arms, but Piggy and Link's over their shoulders, and she pointed out Strangepork's lighter skin tone and offered to incorporate that when I didn't even think of it!). I can't say enough good things about working with her. I don't know if she's still doing Muppets, but if she is and you want a unique piece of Muppet art and support an individual craftsperson, you should check her out. :D
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Those look amazingly detailed! Link looks perfect.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*Hubert is at his keyboard, ready to type, but instead his jaw drops. He is speechless for a few seconds*

I'm very nitpicky about character details, but theses are absolutely perfect!
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

they look fantastic.Can I ask how much they cost per doll?
  5. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Wow those are incredible!

Seeing your post reminded me that I had seen some Walter, Kermit, etc. felted Muppet "dolls" on Etsy and forgot to post about it. Sure enough it's the same Etsy seller. She does incredible work! Check out her other Muppet stuff! I especially love Walter in costume. So cute! :fanatic:
  6. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

I'll send you a message about it! :)
  7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Thanks for your message.
  8. Bellygrub

Bellygrub Member

Those are fantastic!
  9. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

Wow...those are well made! Link just looks so cuddly...LOL.
  10. Lena022

Lena022 New Member

Hi guys! I just signed up for Muppet Central (can't believe I wasn't signed up here yet) - I'm the one that made those! So cool to see them online, I hope they still look great! I need to make a set for myself!
  11. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Those are the most amazing home made Muppet items I've ever seen! Your very talented! :)
  12. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

So Awesome!!! great work!!

cc