Awesome, I've won Red and Wembley plushes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Just for the sake of discussion, I thought it might be kind of fun to bring this up as a topic.

So anyway, I was at "Wal-Mart" right, and I look at thoes claw games, cause I play them a lot and I'm usually pretty good at them. Over the years I've won many Muppet plushes I'm happy to say, the most being from "Sesame Street" and the "Muppet Show Muppets", but to my surpised, I actually saw Fraggles. There was Gobo, Red, Wembley and Boober (no Mokey,:rolleyes: .).
But anyhow, when I saw them, I don't care how much I might have to spend I'm getting at least one, :big_grin: . So on the first day, last Thursday (12/ 29/06). I won Red with only about a dollar used, than today, I got Wembley with about two dollars spent. I was so happy that I was bragging about it and people would make comments about.

Kiki

Reaction score
That's awesome- congrats! :excited: (Insert Wembley smilie here).
Ya can't find *any* FR stuff here but I ordered a Red and Wembley plush from America. They're my two fave fraggles. :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks, :wink: .

Yeah now, I'm aiming to get thoes Gobo and Boober and I'll be one happy dude. :big_grin:

Foodie

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Hey everyone.

Just for the sake of discussion, I thought it might be kind of fun to bring this up as a topic.

So anyway, I was at "Wal-Mart" right, and I look at thoes claw games, cause I play them a lot and I'm usually pretty good at them. Over the years I've won many Muppet plushes I'm happy to say, the most being from "Sesame Street" and the "Muppet Show Muppets", but to my surpised, I actually saw Fraggles. There was Gobo, Red, Wembley and Boober (no Mokey,: .).
But anyhow, when I saw them, I don't care how much I might have to spend I'm getting at least one, . So on the first day, last Thursday (12/ 29/06). I won Red with only about a dollar used, than today, I got Wembley with about two dollars spent. I was so happy that I was bragging about it and people would make comments about.

Keen! How big are they? :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Keen! How big are they?
They are something like five to six inches tall, so they aren't really that big. Also to be honset, they aren't nearly as good as the Sababa plushes. But they are still really cool to win.

Today, I almost got :smirk:, I was getting closer and closer, but didn't win, it broke my heart, :cry: . Esp since Gobo is maybe favorite, although overall I have a love for all of them,:excited: .

Foodie

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
They are something like five to six inches tall, so they aren't really that big. Also to be honset, they aren't nearly as good as the Sababa plushes. But they are still really cool to win.

Today, I almost got , I was getting closer and closer, but didn't win, it broke my heart, . Esp since Gobo is maybe favorite, although overall I have a love for all of them, .

I bet they're the uhh... Nanco plushes. Hopefully they are. I'm always afraid I'll see fraggles I don't have in a claw machine and be forced to free them... by whatever means necessary! :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yes, I was so happy today. I finally got my Gobo, :smirk: .

I honsetly am so happy that happened to me today, :smile: .

JJandJanice

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Yay! Congrats JJ! And good luck with Boober!
Thank you so much Prawncracker.

I haven't won Boober yet, but I did win, just today too, Bert :frown: of Sesame Street. He's holding a hammer, :smile: . But I'm totally still going to get that Boober, :wink: .