Awesome Janice moments

Bridget

Reaction score
Any moment where our frog is attempting to end rowdiness, and she is caught the only one still talking in the crowd. Hilarious.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The time Janice fought off a swarm of zombie forest rangers. That was pretty awesome.

Or how about the time she found a cure for Spattergroit?

Or what about the time she saved the Beav from that giant soup can?

Or when she rescued Skeeter from a time warp that nearly erased her from existence. Now that was awesome!

What? I had to make those up. Everyone else took the good ones. :zany:

cjd874

Reaction score
Two moments from the Great Muppet Caper film:
Remember when Janice sings her verse in the "Happiness Hotel" song? That's the only time I know of that a remotely impolite word was used in a Muppet song: "Still the management is cheerful, though the whole joint's gone to h*ll…"

And when she's sunbathing in a beach chair ---- in a bikini, nonetheless! :flirt: ---as Beauregard drives the taxicab into the hotel…hilarious!
Pops: Hey, it looks like we're having steering wheel soup for dinner tonight!
Janice: Again??? (shakes her head and goes back to sunbathing)

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Two moments from the Great Muppet Caper film:
Remember when Janice sings her verse in the "Happiness Hotel" song? That's the only time I know of that a remotely impolite word was used in a Muppet song: "Still the management is cheerful, though the whole joint's gone to ****…"

And when she's sunbathing in a beach chair ---- in a bikini, nonetheless! :flirt: ---as Beauregard drives the taxicab into the hotel…hilarious!
Pops: Hey, it looks like we're having steering wheel soup for dinner tonight!
Janice: Again??? (shakes her head and goes back to sunbathing)
Haha I love how when the taxi crashes into the hotel she pretty much just looks over and continues tanning as if this is normal around here and like it's nothing. She's so chill you could throw a swarm of bees at her and shed just kinda sit there lol