1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome Miss Piggy Moments

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by misspiggy5260, Nov 11, 2013.

1. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

There are SO Many to choose from! Mine is in IAVMMCM when she says "Could you PLEASE stop singing different songs! I can't remember which one I'M supposed to sing!"

2. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

When she gose throw the stained glass window on a motorcycle . It's just wow , I'm lost for words( which dosnt happen often)

3. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Active Member

Probably Piggy's entire performance in Muppet Family Christmas. She's in full diva mode, but still lovable. And the line "And I, am about to knock you right off the pavement!" from MCC always makes me giggle.

lady piggy likes this.
  4. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Ooooh! A special thread made especially for my favorite female Muppet! Here we are:

~ When Piggy literally switched the minister in TMTM from Gonzo to the man with the white hair....

~ When Piggy "borrows" the man's skates (Gregory Hines) in TMTM to chase down that no good thief who stole her purse

~When Piggy gets into that hilarious fight in MFS with the guy blocking the door... (IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? (HIT) IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! (HIT)

(More to come dearests, feeling brain dead right now!)

misspiggy5260 likes this.
  5. Bridget

Double post-Apologies! But this is definitely something I am guilty of no doubt. Take a look!

Dr TeethFan and misspiggy5260 like this.
  6. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

A really good example of an awesome Miss Piggy moment is in the new Muppet movie where she has a little battle with Miss Poogy! I don't remember all the details of that battle she had with Miss Poogy, but the end result was H I L A R I O U S!!!!

LaniArianna likes this.
  7. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Let us all not forget this awesome scene in TGMC <3 poor iron bars , they never stood a chance against Miss Piggy

Dr TeethFan likes this.
  8. Bridget

~When Miss Piggy is laughed at by Big Bird in TMS who is shocked by a pig star, and goes to take a swing at him and completely misses!
    ~Who does not love Baby Piggy and the rest of The Muppet Babies in "I'm Gonna Always Love You"?
    ~When Piggy is angered by Kelly-Kelly's affectionate kiss to Kermit in the WWE special
    ~When Miss Piggy brings out her diva side on Regis' cooking segment

~When Piggy begins to bang the pole in the streets of New York in TMTM in response to Kermit giving Jenny the "huggies"!

9. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Well-Known Member

Wow.
    She has a lot of awesome moments. Let's see how many I can list.

- The breaking out of jail scene and her beating up the thieves in Great Muppet Caper
    - Her fight in The Muppet Movie
    - Every single karate chop; let's be honest here.
    - This may be a surprise, but "The Witch Is In The House" is one of my favorite Miss Piggy songs. :mad:
    - Remember those Pizza Hut commercials? I loved her in those! Especially the one when she refused to dip the pizza and it flew her around the room.

10. Bridget

The

11. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Hitch-hiking beside the road in TMM, looking fetching and fresh.

That one satin-gloved hand reaching up to pull Kermit back down to her in the "Never Before" montage--one of my favorite moments, ever.

The little noise she makes when Kermit finally confesses how he misses her and needs her in TM.

The moments when she is brave in the face of rejection, showing lots of class and a good left hook!

miss kermie and Bridget like this.
  12. Bridget

~When Piggy's eye gives off a dazzling sparkle before the montage of "Never Before, Never Again."

13. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Um well my avatar explains this
    <-------

LaniArianna likes this.