1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

AWESOME PJ PANTS- KMART

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by jrxing, Nov 20, 2012.

1. jrxing

jrxing Member

Pinkflower7783 and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

They've had a pair similar to those for a while at Walmart. I can never find them anywhere. :sigh:
    jrxing likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sounds like I'm gonna be doing some shopping this weekend. XP BUT NOT ON FRIDAY!!! They also have some women's PJ pants at Target as well. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  4. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I got these and some Animal pjs the other day. Sadly they only had these in a size too small. so I either have to bust my butt and loose 20 pounds or just hang them on the wall. But thats s decision for after Christmas.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm way late, but I like these. The inclusion of Scooter and Chef is awesome.
  6. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Oh man thats a bargain compared to the price I paid on Amazon last year. When I found them, I had to get them. I think I got them for $20 bucks or so but I had to have them! I love the fact they have such a cool group of characters on them!

:):D;):eek::halo::rolleyes:
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I went to Kmart today and saw some Animal hats. Although there were only 3 left which I took as a good sign their selling well.
  8. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

KMart had some Animal tshirts as well, but I really didnt like them. One was his face and a big gold chain around his neck that said something on it, but I dont remember what it was. The other one was Animal running with the saying on the tshirt that read, "go and tell Dat." I didnt understand what that meant. I am just glad to see more and more stuff coming out for The Muppets.