AWESOME PJ PANTS- KMART

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
They've had a pair similar to those for a while at Walmart. I can never find them anywhere. :sigh:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm gonna be doing some shopping this weekend. XP BUT NOT ON FRIDAY!!! They also have some women's PJ pants at Target as well. :smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I got these and some Animal pjs the other day. Sadly they only had these in a size too small. so I either have to bust my butt and loose 20 pounds or just hang them on the wall. But thats s decision for after Christmas.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm way late, but I like these. The inclusion of Scooter and Chef is awesome.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Oh man thats a bargain compared to the price I paid on Amazon last year. When I found them, I had to get them. I think I got them for $20 bucks or so but I had to have them! I love the fact they have such a cool group of characters on them!

:smile::big_grin::wink::eek::halo::rolleyes:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went to Kmart today and saw some Animal hats. Although there were only 3 left which I took as a good sign their selling well.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
KMart had some Animal tshirts as well, but I really didnt like them. One was his face and a big gold chain around his neck that said something on it, but I dont remember what it was. The other one was Animal running with the saying on the tshirt that read, "go and tell Dat." I didnt understand what that meant. I am just glad to see more and more stuff coming out for The Muppets.