1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Babe

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by FellowWLover, Aug 16, 2002.

1. FellowWLover Member

I just rented this film for the first time the other night. I actually didn't know that Henson's Creature Shop had done the animals in the movie until the credits rolled. Man, that pig looked real! Any thoughts?
  2. Traveling Matt New Member

One thought comes to mind: Typical work of the Henson Creature Shop. They make the most realistic animals/creatures in Hollywood, in my opinion.

I remember there was a book about the entire history and works of the Creature Shop (dated circa 1997, I think), but I can't remember the exact title.

For more info, check out Jim Henson's Creature Shop!

- Billy :cool:
  3. scarecroe Active Member

Ah yes, No Strings Attached: The Inside Story of Jim Henson's Creature Factory. I think it's out of print now as you can't really find it on shelves anymore. I remember my days at Barnes & Noble unpacking the boxes of these, flipping through it and thinking it was pretty cool. This was when I was just a Muppet Fan and not yet a Muppet Freak, otherwise I've had bought it.
  4. Traveling Matt New Member

Yes!!

That's the book. I knew it had a catchy title, but it was just out of reach.

Saw it in a used book store the other day. Nice addition, and a perfect coffee table book.

5. Cantus Rock New Member

Unfortunately, The Creature Shop also did some work on "Master of Disguise."

BOOOOOOO!!!! :)

-Matt
  6. Traveling Matt New Member

Turtle, Turtle!! :D

7. Cantus Rock New Member

Oh don't even start...(hehe). I must say, I did not find that funny at all...oh well, must be my warped sense of humor..:D

-Matt
  8. Traveling Matt New Member

Oh, well...I still think Dana Carvey is cool.

"Rock on, Wayne..."
    "Rock on, Garth..."

9. Cantus Rock New Member

Oh no man, I love Dana! I watched Waynes World every morning for an entire summer one year. I just think he's lost his knack, especially in MOD. I mean, it would be one think to say "Well its just the script that was bad man...he didn't write it!" But...yeah, he did write it. Oh well, I guess were stuck with the old school Dana. So yes:

Party on Wayne!
    Party on Garth!

(PS - Billy...were kinda circling eachother tonight huh? hehe :))

-Matt
  10. Traveling Matt New Member

LOL!

I was just thinking that as I read this. We're in our own personal "chat room" right now, and it's expanded to a few other threads too!

see ya in a few minutes! :p

11. Cantus Rock New Member

LoL! Yeah, its a MCForum tag of sorts...just with the two of us! So..um...TAG! YOUR IT!!!

:D Oh, the fun us Fraggle Men can have.. :D

-Matt
  12. Traveling Matt New Member

I know...how 'bout a game of Fraggle Freeze!! :p

13. Cantus Rock New Member

But then we wouldn't be able to reply...or move at all for that matter...we'd have to stare at the blinking curser all night! :D I guess depending on the mood around here, that could make for an eventful evening (hehehe).

-Matt
  14. Traveling Matt New Member

True...

Then how about "Can't Touch Floor"??

Resting your feet on a chair doesn't count!! ;)

15. Cantus Rock New Member

haha! That, I am up for...be careful now Billy, I am an old pro at this...After this we need to have the pickle balancing contest...:D

-Matt
  16. Traveling Matt New Member

You don't stand a chance at the pickles, Matt!!

I've got the superglue ;)

17. Traveling Matt New Member

I think we might need our own thread, Matt...

It's impolite to take over other people's (hehe)

18. Traveling Matt New Member

Alright, Matt, I'm calling it a night!

See ya,

19. Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, okay Billy, see ya round the rock...don't be surprised if there is a "Matt and Billy ONLY" Thread on here tomorrow (hehe).

-Matt
  20. Traveling Matt New Member

Yep, heck, we might need our own personal folder @ the forum!

Ok, I'm really hitting the hay now...

Really.....

Any moment now.....

Uh.....

Uh....

Here it is!!!!

Later,