Baby Animal A.K.A Stitch

Jonathan

Reaction score
In the New Disney Movie Lino And Sthich Stich Sonds Alot Like Babby Animal

matleo

Reaction score
hmmm interesting. I haven't Lilo and Stitch and oubt that I will. The voice of Stsitch is someone named Chris Sanders who (according to IMDB) is some for of Disney wirter/director.

Baby Animal had 2 fairly well known voices ove th years. the first was Howie Mandel the famous stand-up comic who also created "Bobby's World", he also voiced Bunsen and Skeeter until 1986. Voice #2 is Dave coulier aka Joey Gladstone of Tv's "Full House" (that's for all you Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen fans on here) You know what's really sad...I didn't have to look it up to remember the last name of the chracter. Anyway, Coulier also voiced Bunsen as well as Bean Bunny, Statler and Waldorf in the later episodes. Interesting the things you learn in a night. Also kinda scarey what you can learn in a night.

--Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Actually, I believe both Baby Animal and Stitch are voiced by Frank Welker...

matleo

Reaction score
According to IMDB. Frank Welker did Beaker, Kermit and Skeeter (after Mandel left) and was nowehre near Lilo and Stitch. But your right I kind of f remember reading that Welker did Animal at one point too. I think he migh have voiced him for one of the touring shows.

Ice

Reaction score
Stitch is soooo cute! I totally agree! But I like baby animal better

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dave Coulie (sp) from Full House voiced Baby Animal (I hear it used to be Howie Mandel, but he Quit for Some reason). Stitch was voiced buy Chris Sanders, who used that voice to annoy co-workers. He did the voice, because He couldn't see any Celebrity mumbling in a baby voice like that.

However, my impersonation of Stich is exactly the same as my Animal impersonation. Maybe because I'm a lousy imitator.

At least my "Bullwinkle" sounds good!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Actually Stitch is voiced by the guy who created him, Chris Sanders.

However, if you get the "virtual Stitch" off of the Disney website, there are some noises he makes which makes me wonder if they didn't take some wav files of Baby Animal and stick them in there to be lazy..:smile: