Baby eating a cookie

IHAQ

Reaction score
I remember a SS clip where a baby is eating a chocolate cookie while Cookie Monster is making comments about how good the cookie looks and how much of a mess she is making.

I just remeber that the kid ended up having half of her face covered in cookie, it was really cute. Does anyone remember this? Or know where it is on the interweb?:insatiable:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I loved this one, too. I always wondered what kind of cookie that was that would make such an incredible mess! A Girl Scout Thin Mint, perhaps? I always felt a little sorry for Cookie Monster, too. I wish he could have gotten a cookie out of the deal! :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
That is so sweet :smile: I remember wanting that cookie to, it always made me hungary :3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh of course, that one's a classic! I always wanted that cookie the baby was eating, lol.

At the time I probably wondered why we never actually saw Cookie in that sketch and why it seemed he was just watching a TV screen of a baby. But that's what made Sesame Street so cool and innovative, it changed the way people thought of TV and what you could do with it.

Sort of like that line from the Henson pitch show Inner Tube:

"See, see what you can do on the TV. Well it's me, me watching you, you looking at me!"

Redsonga

Reaction score
I actually thought that the cookie was just solid melty chocolate when I was little..:confused:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
I do remember seeing that as a child and was a bit freaked out at first because I didn't see Cookie onscreen; all I saw was this baby making a giant mess of this chocolate cookie!