1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Baby Janice!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Ilikemuppets, May 15, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow!!! People around here have been looking for these for a long time now! Thanks for finding them and sharing them! They look really awesome!
  3. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

To be honest, I don't really like this version of her. Something does't seem right about it, maybe the pony tail.
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would have to agree. I do not like ther way she looks, however I think Baby Bean looks fantastic.
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I also agree. I am disappointed in how she looks. It is the hair. Also, her hair color should be a darker yellow. Hers and Piggy's should be reversed.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Sometimes Bean wore red, I wonder why this was.
  7. thanks for the pictures of baby janice.
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey! Fab pics, but, boy does she look strange. "Like, fer sure, I was still in diapers, like."

Actually, she wasn't, of course, she was older than the others in the show...which begs the questian, is Janice Muppet older than Piggy???
  9. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Wow I never thought anyone would find pics of her. When I opened it I was shocked though. You can't give her pupils. It's just wrong. And they tried to keep the large eye lids which doesn't work without make up. Weird looking!
  10. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

It's Angelina Jolie's new baby! *gasp*

LOL *gets fwapped*

Awesome pics, I slightly remember that episode!
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Anyone remember what her voice sounded like?
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

"Like, once upon a time man". From what I remember, she sounded kind of like a Janice knock off.
  13. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

ROTFL!!! It's Botox, they do that at birth now! Hehehe! ;)
  14. zanimum

zanimum New Member

15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's fer shur.
  16. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

Ok... like, baby Janice looks... not good! The ponytail doesn't look right, for some strange reason!