Baby Pepe?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nate was absolutely correct how I created the images. Here are a few 2 minute mock-ups I made just for fun. They aren't great, but still very cute. If I were to use them much more time would be spent. These follow the formula of the other babies.

BABIES:smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Baby Zoot and Chef are funny. Baby Jonny looks weird for some reason.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yup. It was the hair. I tweaked it a bit and added another couple of characters HERE . This isn't my best work. Just slapped it together for fun. They are rather sloppy. :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
And I thought baby Pepe was the cutest thing ever. I think he may have some competition! Baby Janice and Baby Sweetums score rully high on the "Aw" factor in my book.
:flirt:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Great work !

I love Baby Janice, Baby Johnny and Baby Sweetums !

I dont think The Chef would have ever made it into Baby form tho, Ive also tried the Mayhem guys and its always hard !

I did make some great Jim Henson Hour Babies sketches tho, They came out quite cool !

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jamie is a king of compooters! Too cool, man!

Now, let's work out that deal where you webmaster the Muley site and I make your main character a reality!!

That, and I'll get you a candy bar! :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
That baby chef scares the crud out of me. It looks like he's got a glandular problem.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Oh, my GOSH!!! LOL!!! I think that Baby Chef has warped my entire sense of reality. :wink: I like them all, though.

Anyone up for Baby Pops?

(Just think about it for a minute...yes, I know it's ridiculous.) :big_grin: