1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Baby Rowlf's Voice

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Frogster, Apr 4, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I don't think it sounded like Janice at all. But it was significantly a different voice than the adult version. All the other Baby characters sounded like they do as adults only with a tiny childish tweak to them. Scooter sounded very similar to how Skeeter sounded in his first line "Helloo" buyt then listen to his singing line "And she's gonna learn to fly a plane..." its kinda raspy. I think it sounds cute.

Baby Rowlf sounded the same accept with a babyish impediment "She'll be a doctor wif diseases and help you wif your shneezes.." And wearing that doctor play hat and stethascope "examining" the toy Big Bird. It was sweet.
  2. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Fozzie and Gonzo also sounded a lot like the adult versions
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yes, that is what I was saying, they all sounded like their adult counterparts except Scooter!
  4. tinweirdo

tinweirdo New Member

I do think Disney should stop screwing around and put the muppets into full blast! Starting by putting the Muppet Babies on Playhouse Disney, that would Terific!!!! :o
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I couldnt agree with you more tinwierdo
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

A metaphor for life if ever I've read one :)

BTW - Feel like I haven't seen you around in a while, Jay! Good to see you!
  7. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Good to be back, Vic, and thanks for the warm welcome! I moved to a new apartment back in late May and have only recentlly got my internet back up again. But I see there's been lots of cool Muppet discussions that I've been missing out on, and I'm anxious to get back on the boards.
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Good to see you back as well Jay
  9. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

Thanks, Uncle Matt! Good to be back home!