Baby Rowlf's Voice

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Whew! Thanks for the clarification. I was afraid we'd be having to notify his next of Kimp! (Insert sarcastic heckling from Statler and Waldorf here).

unclematt

Reaction score
Dave Coulier was recently in the third season of The Surreal Life on VH1

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Yeah, he was the best thing on that show. After the sensory overdrive provided by Bridget and Flav, Dave was a much needed dose of mellow goodness, y'know?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
T-Bird Chick said:
Hey Isnt Dave Coulier From Full House? Im Pretty Sure He Is And Nancy Cartwright Is Rufus On Kim Possible

Muppet Babies Voice Connections are

Frank Welker (Kermit/Beaker/Skeeter) - Fred from Scooby Doo/Nibbler from Futurama
Dave Coulier (Animal) - Joey from Full House
Russi Taylor (Gonzo) - Martin from Simpsons/Minnie Mouse

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know that some many noticable actors did the voices on this show. Howie Mandel was on the show? Does anybody remember his show Bobby's world? Great show. ..well at least I thought so when I was a child. I watched it every morning before school.

Drake.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I remember it, but I think it was kinda dumb, like Louie Anderson's cartoon. Anyone remember that?

BEAR

Reaction score
interesting that in the Muppets Take Manahattan (during the Muppet Babies dream) all the Muppeteers performed their own baby versions of their characters except I believe Steve Whitmire did Kermit's voice. I wonder why Jim Henson didn't do it.