Back from Surgery

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Hey guys. I bet you want to know why I haven't been as active as I used to around these parts. Well, one reason is I've been busy, but I'll just cut to the chase.

Last Thursday, I was admitted to the hospital for a testicular torsion. In other words, one of my unmentionables got tangled up and cut off blood circulation to that area. Longs story short, it was too late for it to be salvaged, and I had to have it removed.

Afterwards I needed recovery time to slowly get back on my feet. Now I'm almost 100% my normal self. :excited:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
*wince* My upmost sympathies, James. :sympathy: Hope you recover okay, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum again!

Nick22

Reaction score
woah! sorry man. jeez. well i'm RULLY glad to hear yer okay. :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ouch...from one guy to another...just reading it i feel the pain...hope recovery comes swiftly

Yorick

Reaction score
Glad you're almost 100% back to normal! :smile: Welcome back, and I'm glad that experience is behind you, rather than having to deal with it currently.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Trust me, I was in serious pain prior to the surgery. It was all I could do to go to school. I'm glad this horrible ordeal is over too.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey guys. I bet you want to know why I haven't been as active as I used to around these parts. Well, one reason is I've been busy, but I'll just cut to the chase.

Last Thursday, I was admitted to the hospital for a testicular torsion. In other words, one of my unmentionables got tangled up and cut off blood circulation to that area. Longs story short, it was too late for it to be salvaged, and I had to have it removed.

Afterwards I needed recovery time to slowly get back on my feet. Now I'm almost 100% my normal self. :excited:
Thanks, guys. Trust me, I was in serious pain prior to the surgery. It was all I could do to go to school. I'm glad this horrible ordeal is over too.
i am so sorry that you had to go though this i am glad that you are ok and that things are over i have heard of this condesion and it is very painful . Glad that you are back and doing well .

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
****. A few years ago one of my best friends had the same thing happen. He was very lucky, both are in working order. He had just off and on nausea and stomach pains as a result, and for almost a week (yes a week!) thought it was just a virus until he saw a doctor. They said a few more hours and it could've ended badly. He had surgery too, but didn't have to have anything removed luckily. Good luck for the recovery! :big_grin: