Back!

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm not sure whether you guys have noticed or not -though I *did* inform some people before I left- but I've been away for a fair while. Well, I went to Tasmania, for 10 days!!! :eek:
Cripes.
But it felt like 10 months.
Well, technically I'm not back yet. I'm actually on The Spirit Of Tasmania, which is a ferry that takes you to Tasmania and back to Melbourne... where I live! Y'see there was an internet kiosk there and I was just dyin' to chew the fat with all my MC buddies after 10 days (it cost me a buck for like, 2 minutes. I felt as though I was being mugged by the machine). Plus, I was rully bored. We were on that darn ferry for about eleven hours or something, and I hadto wake up at some ungodly hour of the morning! For most of the vacation, we did bugger all. Nothing. ZILCH. I *did* get eaten alive my mosquitoes in our camper-trailer. That was awful, mozzies love me.
HOWEVER, we did go to Hobart (where where's lots of shops) and we went to a few factories, that was fun, I must admit! :big_grin:

Anywho, I just wanted to tell all my MC chums and chumettes about where I went to and now I'm back! Maaaan, I've missed you guys!!

Pork

Reaction score
welcome back Kiki, I hope you had a good time in Tasmania. I've heard from other people that the ferry can be very menotenous. when my friends went on it everyone got see sick...YUCK. we have missed you too

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks, Pork. It's so nice to see you and my other MC pallies again. :smile:
Yeah, on the Spirit Of Tasmania ferry I *did* feel sick! But I took some Quell tablets so yeah, I felt a bit better. But I'm a shocker on planes, waaay worse, lol!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was gone this week, but it's always great to see you, Kiki!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nice to see you back Kiki! I hope you had a nice vacation!