Backstage romance

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
This is the prequel to When Dreams Come True,
which isnt finished yet.
Its basically Everyone especially the KermitxPiggy FloydxJanice relationships behind scenes of the show. From the end of season one of the muppet show to the time When Dreams Come True starts.
So hopefully I can juggle the prequel and sequel at the same time even though the chapters might not be as long.
Even though this is the prequel it is nothing like When Dreams Come True,
So here's the prologue for now.

Prologue.
May 21, 1977
The evening after season one ends.

Kermit gathered everyone backstage.
"Good work everyone," He announced.
Everyone nodded and smiled their agreement. "I was a great first season and I'm hopeing to continue the show this fall." Kermit said joyfully.
There were murmurs throughout the crowd. "So tonight and for the remainder of the summer feel free to do as you please, but also feel free to visit the theatre as often as you like because I will be here frequently." Kermit continued.
"I hope you enjoyed the first season as much as I did and I hope to see you all soon, if I don't I wish you all a great summer." Kermit said.
Everyone clapped and cheered. Not just for Kermit but for eachother and for the show.
"Have a good summer Kermit" Gonzo said patting him on the back.
"You too Gonzo don't blow yourself up too much we'll need you this fall." Kermit replied with a chuckle.
"I will see you this september." Sam The Eagle said. "Maybe the show will be a bit less overrun with weirdos?" Sam suggested.
"Have a good summer" Kermit said touching sam's shoulder lightly.
"See you this fall Kermit," Rowlf said.
"You too" Rowlf Kermit replied walking through the crowd wishing everyon a safe and happy summer.
"See ya soon man." Dr.Teeth said. The rest of the band nodding their agreement.
"You too guys" Kermit said.
"I'll see you very soon." Miss Piggy said flirtatiously,
Kermit winced and managed to wave back, "I'll see you...soon Piggy" Kermit said quickening his pace.
The group dispersed and went their own ways. Back to their dressing rooms for their things or leaving already.

Floyd Pepper and Dr.Teeth were waiting with Animal by the back door with their bags.
Janice and Zoot were still in their dressing rooms.
"C'mon, what is taking so long?" Dr.Teeth asked, Floyd shrugged and winced as a door slammed.
"You're so full of yourself!" Someone supposedly Zoot Dr.Teeth guessed shouted.
"Well if you could stay awake more than an hour maybe you'd see that I'm like totally not!" A girl certainly Janice shouted back.
Floyd sighed they were fighting...again.
The two of them came aroun the corner a minute later.
Zoot was wearing his usual hat and dark sunglasses, he was wearing a red button down shirt and jeans he had a duffel bag in one hand and his sax case in the other.
Janice stood beside him.
Her shoulder length blond hair was it's usual ruler staright and shiny she had her hat on and was wearing her pink cropped tank top and jean skirt.
She had a backpack slung across one shoulder and her guitaer case on her back.
"Alright let's go you're lucky The Jazzy Crocodile is open all night." Dr.Teeth said leading them outside. Floyd pulled Animal on his chain beside him and cast a glance at Janice as usual she made his heart stop.
She was glaring at Zoot who wasn't paying any attnetion to her.
Animal tugged sharply on his chain trying to run onto the bus. Floyd ran on after Animal and slid into one of the front seats hooking Animal's chain on his usual seat across from Floyd.
Floyd put his bass beside him and watched Janice and Zoot get on and head for the middle of the bus where they'd usually coontinue to fight.
Dr.Teeth got on last and jumped into the driver's seat.
"Okay let's go." He said starting up the bus.
Animal hopped up and down in his seat. "GO! GO! GO!" He yelled his chain clanging throughout the bus.
Finally the bus came to a stop about ten minutes later.
Zoot and Janice were arguing in hushed voices. Floyd unhooked Animal and practically flew off the bus thanks to Animal's excitement.
Dr.Teeth followed. "You got him?" he asked.
"I think so" Floyd said tugging on Animal's chain with all the strength he had in him.
"Will you hurry up!" Zoot shouted.
"I'm coming, some of us actually like had parts in the show and are tired." Janice shot back with an extra glare.
Floyd watched Janice purposely step away from Zoot and over towards the door.
"Come on guys" She said impatiently flipping her blond hair.
"I'm coming baby," Zoot said hurrying after her.
Janice glared at him before walking inside. "Coming Floyd?" Dr.Teeth asked heading up the stairs.
"Ya just hold on a second man," Floyd said tugging Animal away from the garbage cans.
The Electric Mayhem sat around the table and talked.
Floyd noticed zoot was drinking way more than he usually did. appearently so did Janice, "you've had more than enough." She said ripping the bottle out of his hand.
"Oh c'mon baby give it back," Zoot mumbled his words slurred.
"Like no I rully think you've had more then enough," Janice snapped.
"Listen beautiful, give it back you know nothing, stupid girl." Zoot said.
Janice ignored him. Zoot stood up and swung his arm out for the bottle. Dr.Teeth grebbed his shoulder and pushed him back in his seat, "leave her alone man," he warned his voice full of anger. Zoot just laughed and stood up again swatting Dr.Teeth's arm away.
"Give me the bottle gorgeous." He said almost losing his balance.
Animal growled a waring which Zoot promptly ignored.
"Zoot like sit down and leave me alone!" Janice said standing up and backing up.
"Fine but let me give you a little kiss for looking out for me." he said stepping forwards.
Janice stepped back again. "Get away," she said. Animal stood up ready to attack.
"Animal heal!" Floyd demanded. too late.
Zoot reached for Janice but she backed away. Animal bit the back of Zoot's shirt to tug him back. But he swung first punching Janice in the face.
She fell over from the force tears falling down her face. Dr.Teeth stood up and yelled "That's it you don't touch her!" He bellowed grabbing Zoot's arm and dragging him outside. Animal followed still holding the back of Zoot's shirt.
"Floyd get janice make sure she's okay...we're leaving." Dr.Teeth said wrestling Zoot through the door.
Floyd ran outside, Janice was against the wall crying,
"Hey Jan, it's okay." Floyd said running over to her.
"He's just drunk it wasn't his fault" Janice said.
Floyd sighed when they foughtit was never his fault to her. "Jan I'm sorry but you should break up he has no right to hit you. You guys need a break." Floyd said.
Janice shrugged, "I know but I still like him." She cried.
Floyd hugged her, "Jan please you've been together too long you need to move on," he told her.
Janice shrugged again "I'll think about maybe you're right," Janice said.
Floyd nodded and led her towards the bus.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Please comment if I should continue this your opinions really mean a lot.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I have a feeling this a prequel to both When Dreams Come True and your other story, Electric Mayhem Love Story. Pretty good, so far. :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is the prequel to When Dreams Come True,
which isnt finished yet.
Its basically Everyone especially the KermitxPiggy FloydxJanice relationships behind scenes of the show. From the end of season one of the muppet show to the time When Dreams Come True starts.
So hopefully I can juggle the prequel and sequel at the same time even though the chapters might not be as long.
Even though this is the prequel it is nothing like When Dreams Come True,
So here's the prologue for now.

Prologue.
May 21, 1977
The evening after season one ends.

Kermit gathered everyone backstage.
"Good work everyone," He announced.
Everyone nodded and smiled their agreement. "I was a great first season and I'm hopeing to continue the show this fall." Kermit said joyfully.
There were murmurs throughout the crowd. "So tonight and for the remainder of the summer feel free to do as you please, but also feel free to visit the theatre as often as you like because I will be here frequently." Kermit continued.
"I hope you enjoyed the first season as much as I did and I hope to see you all soon, if I don't I wish you all a great summer." Kermit said.
Everyone clapped and cheered. Not just for Kermit but for eachother and for the show.
"Have a good summer Kermit" Gonzo said patting him on the back.
"You too Gonzo don't blow yourself up too much we'll need you this fall." Kermit replied with a chuckle.
"I will see you this september." Sam The Eagle said. "Maybe the show will be a bit less overrun with weirdos?" Sam suggested.
"Have a good summer" Kermit said touching sam's shoulder lightly.
"See you this fall Kermit," Rowlf said.
"You too" Rowlf Kermit replied walking through the crowd wishing everyon a safe and happy summer.
"See ya soon man." Dr.Teeth said. The rest of the band nodding their agreement.
"You too guys" Kermit said.
"I'll see you very soon." Miss Piggy said flirtatiously,
Kermit winced and managed to wave back, "I'll see you...soon Piggy" Kermit said quickening his pace.
The group dispersed and went their own ways. Back to their dressing rooms for their things or leaving already.

Floyd Pepper and Dr.Teeth were waiting with Animal by the back door with their bags.
Janice and Zoot were still in their dressing rooms.
"C'mon, what is taking so long?" Dr.Teeth asked, Floyd shrugged and winced as a door slammed.
"You're so full of yourself!" Someone supposedly Zoot Dr.Teeth guessed shouted.
"Well if you could stay awake more than an hour maybe you'd see that I'm like totally not!" A girl certainly Janice shouted back.
Floyd sighed they were fighting...again.
The two of them came aroun the corner a minute later.
Zoot was wearing his usual hat and dark sunglasses, he was wearing a red button down shirt and jeans he had a duffel bag in one hand and his sax case in the other.
Janice stood beside him.
Her shoulder length blond hair was it's usual ruler staright and shiny she had her hat on and was wearing her pink cropped tank top and jean skirt.
She had a backpack slung across one shoulder and her guitaer case on her back.
"Alright let's go you're lucky The Jazzy Crocodile is open all night." Dr.Teeth said leading them outside. Floyd pulled Animal on his chain beside him and cast a glance at Janice as usual she made his heart stop.
She was glaring at Zoot who wasn't paying any attnetion to her.
Animal tugged sharply on his chain trying to run onto the bus. Floyd ran on after Animal and slid into one of the front seats hooking Animal's chain on his usual seat across from Floyd.
Floyd put his bass beside him and watched Janice and Zoot get on and head for the middle of the bus where they'd usually coontinue to fight.
Dr.Teeth got on last and jumped into the driver's seat.
"Okay let's go." He said starting up the bus.
Animal hopped up and down in his seat. "GO! GO! GO!" He yelled his chain clanging throughout the bus.
Finally the bus came to a stop about ten minutes later.
Zoot and Janice were arguing in hushed voices. Floyd unhooked Animal and practically flew off the bus thanks to Animal's excitement.
Dr.Teeth followed. "You got him?" he asked.
"I think so" Floyd said tugging on Animal's chain with all the strength he had in him.
"Will you hurry up!" Zoot shouted.
"I'm coming, some of us actually like had parts in the show and are tired." Janice shot back with an extra glare.
Floyd watched Janice purposely step away from Zoot and over towards the door.
"Come on guys" She said impatiently flipping her blond hair.
"I'm coming baby," Zoot said hurrying after her.
Janice glared at him before walking inside. "Coming Floyd?" Dr.Teeth asked heading up the stairs.
"Ya just hold on a second man," Floyd said tugging Animal away from the garbage cans.
The Electric Mayhem sat around the table and talked.
Floyd noticed zoot was drinking way more than he usually did. appearently so did Janice, "you've had more than enough." She said ripping the bottle out of his hand.
"Oh c'mon baby give it back," Zoot mumbled his words slurred.
"Like no I rully think you've had more then enough," Janice snapped.
"Listen beautiful, give it back you know nothing, stupid girl." Zoot said.
Janice ignored him. Zoot stood up and swung his arm out for the bottle. Dr.Teeth grebbed his shoulder and pushed him back in his seat, "leave her alone man," he warned his voice full of anger. Zoot just laughed and stood up again swatting Dr.Teeth's arm away.
"Give me the bottle gorgeous." He said almost losing his balance.
Animal growled a waring which Zoot promptly ignored.
"Zoot like sit down and leave me alone!" Janice said standing up and backing up.
"Fine but let me give you a little kiss for looking out for me." he said stepping forwards.
Janice stepped back again. "Get away," she said. Animal stood up ready to attack.
"Animal heal!" Floyd demanded. too late.
Zoot reached for Janice but she backed away. Animal bit the back of Zoot's shirt to tug him back. But he swung first punching Janice in the face.
She fell over from the force tears falling down her face. Dr.Teeth stood up and yelled "That's it you don't touch her!" He bellowed grabbing Zoot's arm and dragging him outside. Animal followed still holding the back of Zoot's shirt.
"Floyd get janice make sure she's okay...we're leaving." Dr.Teeth said wrestling Zoot through the door.
Floyd ran outside, Janice was against the wall crying,
"Hey Jan, it's okay." Floyd said running over to her.
"He's just drunk it wasn't his fault" Janice said.
Floyd sighed when they foughtit was never his fault to her. "Jan I'm sorry but you should break up he has no right to hit you. You guys need a break." Floyd said.
Janice shrugged, "I know but I still like him." She cried.
Floyd hugged her, "Jan please you've been together too long you need to move on," he told her.
Janice shrugged again "I'll think about maybe you're right," Janice said.
Floyd nodded and led her towards the bus.
Wow! You are doing great with this prequl from the last fan-fic I read.

I like the way you protray Janice where at first Zoot is goody goody and then he doesn't have a care and hits Janice. I can clearly hear Richard Hunt's Janice when she has a good attitude and knows how to stand up to a terrible man.

Oh I almost forgot! Dave played the Zoot guy and the Great Gonzo and he still voices and puppeteers those guys today. You are like really great at this story. More please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 1
Break up
Kermit thought the first season was a hit. The first few shows were a little iffy but after everyone started getting comfortable in their roles the audience started to grow.
Kermit enjoyed his fellow costars even though some of them were a little controlling in the spotlight he was happy to work with everyone.
Now he was on vacation it was summer and he had no worries.
He would see the people that decided to stay at the board house. And everyone else he would see in September.
He was walking down the street towards the theatre to get some last minute papers when he ran right into Fozzie. "Kermit its great to see you there's a group if us that were waiting by the theatre." Fozzie said.
"Oh I'm sorry Fozzie I'm just running a little late this morning why don't we go let everyone in shall we?" Kermit suggested.
"Okay Kermit." Fozzie said leading the way.
Kermit was shocked to see the crowd that had gathered in front of the doors.
"Sorry I'm late everyone I'll unlock the doors for you." He said.
"Great thanks Kermit." Rowlf said waiting patiently by the door. Kermit nodded and slid his key into the lock and turned it. With a soft click the doors unlocked and Kermit pulled the doors open. He walked straight to his office to get some last minute papers he'd need. They were on his desk right where he'd left them. Picking up the papers Kermit turned to leave but before he could. Gonzo came strolling in.
"Hi Kermit I have a question." Gonzo said.
"Yes Gonzo?" Kermit asked.
Gonzo shifted his weight to the other foot and continued "Are we keeping the same sort of schedules in the fall?" Gonzo asked.
"As far as I know you'll still be doing your stunts unless you don't want to." Kermit said.
"Oh I want to that's why I asked." Gonzo said.
"Well yes Gonzo you'll be able to continue." Kermit said.
"Great see you soon." Gonzo said.
"Okay Gonzo." Kermit replied. Finally walking back outside.

"Red, black, brown, or orange?" Janice asked sitting across from Floyd in an overstuffed armchair. Floyd put down the newspaper and looked at her. "Come again?" He asked.
"Which color?" She asked holding up four bottles.
"What is that?" Floyd asked.
"Hair dye. I thought well like instead of breaking up with Zoot I totally need a change instead so what color?" Janice asked.
Floyd cocked an eyebrow and tried not laugh.
"C'mon Jan either dump him all together or sort it out please don't dye your hair man." Floyd said.
Janice rolled her eyes. "Floyd please I rully need your opinion." She whined.
"Blond," Floyd replied sitting back. Janice put the bottles down when Zoot walked in the room. Floyd tensed up preparing to put Zoot in his place if he threatened Janice in any way.
"Janice I'm sorry," Zoot said.
Janice relaxed and smiled at him. "Thats okay I forgive you." She said.
Zoot smiled and pulled her into a hug.
Floyd only thought it wouldn't last.

"Dinner!" Dr. Teeth yelled that night running past Floyd's room. Floyd put down his bass and walked into the hall screaming and yelling drew his attention right before he reached the stairs it was coming from Zoot's room.
He paused for half a second to hear Janice yelling she was obviously crying too.
"I can't believe after you like apologize to me you start this stupid fighting again like rully Zoot!" She yelled.
Zoot didn't stutter "Janice come on I don't have a drinking problem it was just last night!" He yelled back. Floyd considered walking down the stairs but Janice was shouting again and he was once again frozen immobile.
"Fine Zoot! You can go like drink or do like whatever you want. We're done!" She yelled.
"Whoa are you breaking up with me?" Zoot asked not yelling anymore.
Floyd continued down the stairs. The door to Zoot's room opened a second later then slammed closed.
Floyd turned around. Janice was walking down the stairs, her eyes were rimmed with red and she looked like she'd start crying again any moment.
"Jan are you alright?" Floyd asked.
She walked down the stairs and over to him.
"I like broke up with Zoot fer sure this time." Janice said.
Floyd looked up the stairs Zoot's door was still closed. "Are you okay?" Floyd asked turning back to Janice.
She shrugged "I like think so but I like need your help?" She asked.
Floyd cocked and eyebrow. "With what?" He asked.
Janice sighed. "You have to stop me from like taking Zoot back." She said.
Floyd crossed his arms over his chest "who do you propose I do that?" He asked.
Janice shrugged again. "Just like if he talks to me I don't know I like rully need help." She sighed.
"I'll help you." Floyd said.
"Rully?" Janice replied clearly surprised.
Floyd nodded "ya why not." Floyd said.
Janice smiled "Thanks Floyd," she said.
"no problemo" Floyd said leading her towards the dinner table.

Sorry there wasn't a whole lot of Piggy or anyone else I was trying to sort out the Janice Zoot Floyd
Situation. I'll have more of KermitxPiggy and the other muppet in the next chap

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 1
Break up
Kermit thought the first season was a hit. The first few shows were a little iffy but after everyone started getting comfortable in their roles the audience started to grow.
Kermit enjoyed his fellow costars even though some of them were a little controlling in the spotlight he was happy to work with everyone.
Now he was on vacation it was summer and he had no worries.
He would see the people that decided to stay at the board house. And everyone else he would see in September.
He was walking down the street towards the theatre to get some last minute papers when he ran right into Fozzie. "Kermit its great to see you there's a group if us that were waiting by the theatre." Fozzie said.
"Oh I'm sorry Fozzie I'm just running a little late this morning why don't we go let everyone in shall we?" Kermit suggested.
"Okay Kermit." Fozzie said leading the way.
Kermit was shocked to see the crowd that had gathered in front of the doors.
"Sorry I'm late everyone I'll unlock the doors for you." He said.
"Great thanks Kermit." Rowlf said waiting patiently by the door. Kermit nodded and slid his key into the lock and turned it. With a soft click the doors unlocked and Kermit pulled the doors open. He walked straight to his office to get some last minute papers he'd need. They were on his desk right where he'd left them. Picking up the papers Kermit turned to leave but before he could. Gonzo came strolling in.
"Hi Kermit I have a question." Gonzo said.
"Yes Gonzo?" Kermit asked.
Gonzo shifted his weight to the other foot and continued "Are we keeping the same sort of schedules in the fall?" Gonzo asked.
"As far as I know you'll still be doing your stunts unless you don't want to." Kermit said.
"Oh I want to that's why I asked." Gonzo said.
"Well yes Gonzo you'll be able to continue." Kermit said.
"Great see you soon." Gonzo said.
"Okay Gonzo." Kermit replied. Finally walking back outside.

"Red, black, brown, or orange?" Janice asked sitting across from Floyd in an overstuffed armchair. Floyd put down the newspaper and looked at her. "Come again?" He asked.
"Which color?" She asked holding up four bottles.
"What is that?" Floyd asked.
"Hair dye. I thought well like instead of breaking up with Zoot I totally need a change instead so what color?" Janice asked.
Floyd cocked an eyebrow and tried not laugh.
"C'mon Jan either dump him all together or sort it out please don't dye your hair man." Floyd said.
Janice rolled her eyes. "Floyd please I rully need your opinion." She whined.
"Blond," Floyd replied sitting back. Janice put the bottles down when Zoot walked in the room. Floyd tensed up preparing to put Zoot in his place if he threatened Janice in any way.
"Janice I'm sorry," Zoot said.
Janice relaxed and smiled at him. "Thats okay I forgive you." She said.
Zoot smiled and pulled her into a hug.
Floyd only thought it wouldn't last.

"Dinner!" Dr. Teeth yelled that night running past Floyd's room. Floyd put down his bass and walked into the hall screaming and yelling drew his attention right before he reached the stairs it was coming from Zoot's room.
He paused for half a second to hear Janice yelling she was obviously crying too.
"I can't believe after you like apologize to me you start this stupid fighting again like rully Zoot!" She yelled.
Zoot didn't stutter "Janice come on I don't have a drinking problem it was just last night!" He yelled back. Floyd considered walking down the stairs but Janice was shouting again and he was once again frozen immobile.
"Fine Zoot! You can go like drink or do like whatever you want. We're done!" She yelled.
"Whoa are you breaking up with me?" Zoot asked not yelling anymore.
Floyd continued down the stairs. The door to Zoot's room opened a second later then slammed closed.
Floyd turned around. Janice was walking down the stairs, her eyes were rimmed with red and she looked like she'd start crying again any moment.
"Jan are you alright?" Floyd asked.
She walked down the stairs and over to him.
"I like broke up with Zoot fer sure this time." Janice said.
Floyd looked up the stairs Zoot's door was still closed. "Are you okay?" Floyd asked turning back to Janice.
She shrugged "I like think so but I like need your help?" She asked.
Floyd cocked and eyebrow. "With what?" He asked.
Janice sighed. "You have to stop me from like taking Zoot back." She said.
Floyd crossed his arms over his chest "who do you propose I do that?" He asked.
Janice shrugged again. "Just like if he talks to me I don't know I like rully need help." She sighed.
"I'll help you." Floyd said.
"Rully?" Janice replied clearly surprised.
Floyd nodded "ya why not." Floyd said.
Janice smiled "Thanks Floyd," she said.
"no problemo" Floyd said leading her towards the dinner table.

Sorry there wasn't a whole lot of Piggy or anyone else I was trying to sort out the Janice Zoot Floyd
Situation. I'll have more of KermitxPiggy and the other muppet in the next chap
Like Wow! Great chapter! I like really want to see how Janice & Floyd become a great couple. I'm telling you! I can hear those Muppets from the original performers in the 1970s. This is rully cool! More please! I am like being really nice. Fer sure!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 2
Miss Piggy
Kermit was in his office at the boarding house. He was filing all of the scripts and schedules and important papers from the first season. He was excited for September he never thought that this show would go so far. He jumped when the door opened and a blast of warm air and the overpowering scent of flowers took over his office.
He looked up. Miss Piggy stood in the doorway. He hair was braided into a giant swirled bun on her head and she was wearing, a light blue sundress with white lace over top.
“Miss Piggy what do you need?” He asked. Miss Piggy gave him an adoring smile.
“Well Kermie I was wondering if you would come for coffee with me since we are on vacation?” she asked.
Kermit sighed and put down his pen looking up at her. “I’m sorry Piggy you might be on vacation but I’m still finishing up some work.” Kermit said scribbling a note on a piece of paper before shuffling it to the bottom of his pile. “Oh Kermie you can’t take a little break, even for moi?” She cooed.
Kermit shook his head, “maybe another day but for now I’m very busy. Maybe next week when I’m not drowning in work we can go for coffee.” Kermit suggested.
“Okay Kermit but don’t over work yourself I wouldn’t want you getting sick for our date” Piggy said heading for the door.
“Um It’s not a date it’s to co-stars getting coffee.” Kermit said.
Piggy just smiled and closed the door behind her. “Oh jeesh now I’m getting coffee with the pig, this gets better and better.” Kermit sighed and returned to his work.

Miss Piggy walked back through and out the door she walked down the street towards the theatre. The door was unlocked, there was barely anyone there but Miss Piggy wasn’t there to socialize she was there to do her own thing.
She hurried off to her dressing room which was pink, pink and more pink. Foo Foo was sleeping on his little bed in the corner. He got up and ran to Piggy when she came in.
“Oh Foo Foo how’s mommy’s little baby?” Piggy chirped scooping the small dog into her arms. Foo Foo wiggled and whimpered in her grasp. She set him back down on her table beside her and turned to her desk and opened a drawer where she stored a picture of Kermit it was an advertisement poster for the show when it first started.
She kissed Kermit’s picture and set it down. Then she moved on to her closet.
“Okay Foo Foo how about this one?” she asked holding up a dark purple dress with silver beading.
Foo Foo bowed down and covered his eyes with his paws. “Well then, how about this one?” She asked holding up a silver dress. Foo Foo barked and turned around.
Piggy huffed and turned back to her closet again. “Foo Foo what do you think of this dress?” Piggy asked holding up a pink dress it was super puffy. Foo Foo barked and jumped up and down.
“Okay good boy thank you for helping mommy my little baby” She crooned. Foo Foo wagged his tail when she reached down to pet him.
Miss Piggy couldn’t wait to have coffee with Kermit. She pulled out one of her magazines. And looked at different hairstyles, a knock on her door drew her attention away from her magazine.
“Who is it?” Piggy asked.
“It’s Janice,” Janice replied. Piggy got up and opened the door. Janice stood in the doorway. “Hey Piggy I like rully need your help.” Janice said.
Piggy nodded and let Janice in closing the door, “what do you need?” Piggy asked a little impatiently.
Janice looked over at Foo Foo who was growling at her in dislike. “I broke up with Zoot and I rully need help so I don’t go apologize to him.” Janice explained her voice choked with tears.
Piggy sighed and sat down in her chair. “What do you need me for?” Piggy asked obviously confused.
“Well, like what would you do?” Janice asked sighing in almost defeat.
Piggy thought she had broken up with many guys before but she’d never given them a second thought. “Don’t think about him, think about something else. Do something else get your mind off him.” Piggy suggested,
Janice nodded she thought it was a good idea, “I guess I could try that like thanks Piggy you’re rully helpful.” Janice said heading for the door,
“You’re welcome.” Piggy replied watching Janice leave.
Once she was gone Piggy turned back to her magazine. Foo Foo had fallen asleep. Piggy shook her head and flipped the page. She couldn’t control the excitement for her coffee date with Kermit.
The Electric Mayhem was downstairs in the game room. Dr.Teeth and Zoot were playing darts, and Animal was retrieving the darts from the board for them. Janice was curled up in a chair with a book and Floyd was playing his bass on a chair in the corner.
Rowlf ran downstairs in a panic, “There you guys are!” He exclaimed. Floyd looked up from his bass and waved. “What’s up dog man?” He asked.
Rowlf looked around the room and turned back to Floyd, “Dr.Honeydew was in the kitchen working on...something. I don’t know what and the Swedish Chef was cooking...something. Again I have no idea what. Anyway Honeydew tried out this thing on Beaker and it blew up.” Rowlf paused.
“What do you want us to do? We’re only geniuses if it has the word musical in front of it.” Dr.Teeth said.
Rowlf rolled his eyes and sighed, “Bottom line we don’t have food until we get a new oven. So everyone is going for pizza. Are you guys in?” Rowlf asked.
“Sure it’s probably better than whatever our foreign friend was inventing for us.” Floyd said.
Rowlf nodded and smiled, “great we’re leaving at four.” He said running back upstairs.
Dr.Teeth nodded and threw another dart.
“C’mon man you’re killing me,” Zoot said. Dr.Teeth laughed “Face it I’m unbeatable.” He chuckled.
Floyd set down his bass, “Alright guys someone think of something to do, quickly because Animal is getting bored very fast.” He said.
Dr.Teeth turned around Animal was breathing very fast and his eyes were huge and wild. “Um Floyd maybe you should walk him, Zoot and I are in the middle of an intense game right now.” He explained shooting another dart.
“Fine I’ll be back later, C’mon Animal let’s go for a walk.” Floyd said.
Animal bolted for the stairs, “WALK! WALK! WALK!” Animal screamed. Floyd grabbed Animal’s chain and started up the stairs. “Hey Floyd wait I’m like coming with you.” Janice said following him up the stairs. “Sure meet us outside in five I gotta get Animal on his chain.” Floyd said.
“Fer sure I’ll be outside.” Janice said walking for the door.
Five minutes later Floyd met her outside. Animal was hopping and chewing on his chain wildly. “Okay let’s go.” Floyd said tugging Animal away from the house.
Janice walked beside Floyd, Animal was pulling on his chain and running up to every person that walked by. “So you couldn’t stand to stay there with Zoot?” Floyd asked after a few minutes of walking.
Janice shook her head, “no I never want to talk to him again.” She said.
Floyd tugged Animal away from eating flowers outside on display for a flower shop. “Look I don’t blame you for being angry with him.” Floyd said.
Janice smiled “thanks, I talked to Piggy she said not to think about him. I knew that if I stayed there it would be near impossible.” She said.
Floyd laughed, “You went to the pig for help? You must really be heartbroken,” Floyd said.
Janice laughed, making Floyd’s heart stop it’d been awhile since she’d laughed. He was happy to be the one to make her laugh again. “Yes I went to Miss Piggy for help.” Janice laughed.
Animal tugged sharply on his chain again.
Floyd pulled Animal back again, “are you going to be okay for practice tonight?” Floyd asked.
Janice nodded, “Fer sure I wouldn’t miss practice for like anything” Janice said.
“Great we’re leaving for the theatre after pizza tonight.” Floyd said.
Animal calmed down and started to chew on his chain opposed to walking. “Finally, um we should head back he’s not going to walk much longer.” Floyd said turning the corner.
Janice nodded, “We’re almost around the block the house is like really close.” She said.
Floyd turned around Animal was sitting in someone’s garden eating their vegetables. “Animal c’mon man!” Floyd shouted pulling as hard as he could on the chain. Animal got up and ran over pulling Floyd in the opposite direction. “Janice I’d hurry up if I were you.” Floyd said trying to stop Animal from pulling him over.
“Oh I’m coming” Janice said running after them.

“Where are they?” Rowlf complained looking down the road.
Dr.Teeth shrugged “I can’t answer that my furry friend even I don’t know” he replied.
Zoot stood beside Dr.Teeth with his eyes narrowed; he didn’t like the idea of Janice running off with Floyd.
“Finally, we’ve been waiting ten minutes for you guys to come back.” Gonzo said.
Floyd pulled Animal out of the street Janice following behind him, “Sorry we had creature problems.” Floyd said.
“Well alright let’s go,” Dr.Teeth said leading everyone onto the bus.
Floyd hooked Animal’s chain and sat down in his seat. Zoot headed to the middle where he usually sat. “C’mon Janice baby I wanna talk to you.” Zoot said reaching for her hand.
Janice recoiled and stepped back almost knocking Gonzo back down the steps.
“Like no, I’m done with you,” Janice snapped sitting across from Rowlf. Zoot glared at her then proceeded to his seat.
“I’m sorry Gonzo I didn’t mean to like make you almost fall.” Janice said.
“It’s okay Janice,” Gonzo said sitting behind her.
Dr.Teeth hopped on after everyone was on and got in his usual driver’s seat.
“Alright we’re out of here,” He said.
Everyone sat down when the bus started to move.
“PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!” Animal yelled the whole way there.
Floyd rushed to unhook Animal once the bus stopped hoping the pizza would come quickly so Animal would shut up.
When Janice got off she looked close to tears. Rowlf and Gonzo were beside her talking to her in soothing voices.
“Hey Jan what happened?” Floyd asked, walking over to her.
She looked up but Gonzo stepped in instead, “Zoot called her a talentless stupid kid,” He said.
Janice wiped the tears from her eyes, “he’s just mad it’s not a big deal.” She said.
Floyd spun around to where Zoot was talking to Dr.Teeth. “Hey man what’s wrong with ya? Give her a break. You hit her you lost her, just leave her alone.” Floyd said.
Dr.Teeth gave him a warning look but Zoot had already spun around at Floyd. “Don’t tell me what I did wrong Floyd, you know nothing!” Zoot shouted back.
“Guys please stop!” Janice yelled rushing forwards.
Floyd turned and held her back until Gonzo and Rowlf ran forwards and pulled her back. “I know enough to know that you’re taking your anger out on her. Leave her alone she already told you she was done.” Floyd yelled back.
Zoot looked as though someone had punched him. Dr.Teeth grabbed Zoot and pulled him towards the door before he could reply.
Janice broke away from Gonzo and Rowlf who headed inside with Animal. “Why’d you do that?” She asked clearly shocked.
“He wasn’t fair to you.” Floyd replied.
Janice smiled, “Thanks.” She said heading towards the door. Floyd followed her; everyone else was at the table when they walked in. Zoot was sitting in the seat in the corner, between Dr.Teeth and Gonzo. Janice sat beside Floyd and Rowlf. Zoot didn’t stop glaring at the two of them the whole time.
Animal sat happily in his seat and ate majority of the pizza. “PIZZA GONE!” he yelled when it was completely gone.
“Um...who’s up for ice cream?” Dr.Teeth asked.
“Sure” Rowlf said, everyone else nodding their agreement.
They piled into the bus once again. “Don’t sit near Zoot, and don’t let Janice sit near him either.” Dr.Teeth warned Floyd while they were waiting to get on the bus.
“Got it,” Floyd replied.
Janice headed for the middle of the bus but Floyd grabbed her arm. “Don’t sit there he’ll just hurt you again.” He told her. Janice cast a glance to where Zoot was still glaring at her and Floyd. She nodded and sat in the seat in front of Floyd.

Kermit had been in his office all day; he finished filing and then gave up.
Piggy didn’t visit him again which gave him a feeling of both relief and dread.
He heard the door open when everyone came home. He got up and went out to meet them.
“Hi guys, how was your pizza?” He asked, there were murmurs and whispers before Rowlf spoke up. “It was great we got ice cream too,” he said. Kermit smiled “Great,” He said walking back to his office. “Oh by the way everyone should be returning from wherever they were today so if the ask, I’m in my office.” Kermit said.
“Sure thing green buddy,” Floyd said.
“Thanks guys” Kermit said disappearing back into his office.